Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Rotting Corpse
New here, signed up after finding this forum, seems like a cool place :) Long-time fan of Horror and Halloween, seems like I'll be right at home here :)
By Raven
Welcome! You found us just in time, it's busy around here this time of year (although today has been quiet..).

Are you a pumpkin carver as well?
By Pumpken
Welcome to the forum just in time for Halloween. I hope you enjoy yourself. There are some great people here.
By Rotting Corpse
thanks for the welcome :)

I'm not a pumpkin carver yet but have always been interested in it. A part of the reason I joined here actually, to learn more about it.
By wookie66
Welcome and just be warned that once you start carving these patterns you will be addicted but its a fun addiction.
By amandap80
Welcome, now is the perfect time to jump in and start carving!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome, Rotting Corpse! Based on what you've posted so far, you clearly seem to be a fan of horror. If you're new to pumpkin carving, you're in the right place. We can teach you the ropes, and you can surely find patterns that suit your tastes. Things do seem a little quiet here lately (I think we're all busy carving and doing our final Halloween prep) but please do stick around after Halloween. There will be stories and photos to share, and more chat about horror and artsy stuff.
By keifferone
Rotting corpse all of the people that replied above and so many more that post on this site are amazing people to learn from. :thumbsup: