Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Joe Grizzly
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Just joined a few minutes ago after stumbling onto this site which is pretty awesome. Hoping to learn some new trick and techniques for when I carve pumpkins for my second year.

-Cj
By sloaner
Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions there are lots of talented carvers here to help out.
By Raven
How sweet, fresh meat! Erm, I meant, welcome to our nice little family friendly forum OF HELL! Shoot, that wasn't quite right either.. or was it.

OK so maybe others should do the welcoming. :wink:
By ghostface
Welcome! You'll have a great time around here! Stick around! The fun has just begun. :)=
By amandap80
Welcome Joe! There are some fantastic ideas here, jump right in! :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yo Joe, I'm glad to see that you took the leap and joined the forum. Often when someone new speaks up they say, "I've been lurking for years." But you're going all out, right from the start. I think that indicates that you'll also go full speed ahead with your pumpkin carvings!
By nosferatu
Hey Joe, you've come to the right place. Look forward to seeing you around the forum and pictures of your carvings. 8)
By purple1worm
Welcome to the forum Joe. There's a lot of cool tips, tricks and ideas here. From pumpkin carving to props and costumes! :pirate:
By SCAREcrow
Welcome Joe,

Nice to meet you

I am sure you will learn all sorts of new tricks, and a few ideas will spring to life after spending some time in this forum!

I joined the forum not too long ago and I have learnt so much already!!
By Euri
Welcome!! There's always room for more minions. We're a very creative and friendly bunch. :D