Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Hey Goblins and Ghouls! I'm finally back!

Been far too long my minion friends. Life has been a whirlwind of busy this year, and I am sad that I am only touching base with you lovely folks now. I feel like I have missed out on so much already!!

My little minion started Kindergarten this year, and that has been busier (and harder) than I thought. I figured with him being in school I would have MORE time to do things, but it seems the opposite has happened. :lol: With my crazy work schedule and my son's schedule it is a massive juggling act. And of course being the sucker I am, I have signed up to volunteer for virtually everything at the school. DOH! I miss my little guy so much that I will do what I can to be around him. I feel like a lion stalking her prey...creeping the school yard and peeking through his classroom window.

We went to Disneyland earlier this year, and it was AWESOME! I friggin love that place...nothing better than feeling like a kid again, and seeing your little one light up!

On the Halloween end of things I am in full swing! The house is spooked out to the 9's...and I have way too many projects on the go. My most current project that I am working on are skeleton flamingos. I scored at a garage sale this summer and got 12 Pink Flamingos for 10 bucks! Those things are usually pretty pricey...so I was stoked to say the least. My son is SO on board with Halloween this year, more than ever. We even have a big countdown chalkboard that he religiously changes the number. He has been living in his Optimus Prime costume for the past three days...

We also just got a kitten! She is so freaking adorable...and bat sh*t crazy. We fittingly named her Halloween, Hallow for short. And Weenie when she is in trouble. She gets called Weenie more than anything....little crap stain. Currently she is attacking my fingers as I type...OUCH!

I'm still playing Roller Derby for the most part, I have taken a little leave of absence for awhile as I had been going hard for nearly 3 years. It was time for a little break! Being the league president and attending 2-3 practices a week was really beginning to take its toll. I pretty much burnt out. So I am stepping back until the new year when I will hopefully have a new appreciation for the sport and the pile of work that goes along with it.

I look forward to chatting with all my old favorites again this year...and meeting the new additions to the ZP family! :kiss:
Welcome back. Also returning in full swing is the best way to come back!

Hallow looks adorable (it helps that I love cats). Your son is equally as adorable! Disneyland/World is my favorite place to go (I have only been to Disney World). The house is decorated to the 9's you say? I would love to see pictures.

Anyway. I approve of your return, Canadian life was dying down on the forums, up until recently the only two posting much were me and sloaner. Seeing though as now we have 4 Canadians posting, we have a more dominate presence! :twisted:

Anyway, hope to see you around! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I missed you folks :cry:

Mesmark: I have been dying to visit Disneyland or Disneyworld during October. I will make it there some day. It would make the happiest place on earth even HAPPIER for me!

Sonic: I got your back EH! And I will post pics....:D

Nos: :lol: :lol: :lol: