Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
I noticed there isn't a main thread for tattoos, but many posts about them so here is the tattoo version of "show us what you look like in real life" lol then when we get new ones we can update :)

heres mine (excuse the pics, either my flash isn't working or they were taken just as they were done)
Hubble Bubble on my lower back (I know the quote is "double double..." but there is a story behind it lol) needs touching up but I have an idea for that...

my black cat on my wrist

my little voodoo doll. He is likely to end up on a witchy shelf lol hes on my lower inside leg

My wolf paw. My husband's spirit animal is a wolf :) newly done so you can see the stencil and the ink in my pores :lol:

my pentagram on the top of my back. I had it touched up with the spirals and the purple. newly done so the star bursts of purple is to fade so its 'magical'

My day of the dead skull - healed but only line work, it will look really different when I get the colour (this one hurt soooo bad)

My tree frog on my shoulder. I had to add a couple of bits like the pink leopard print and one the green foot there is a question mark... I am Mrs Riddler after all ;)

so thats mine so far :)
By Lala
Here are mine!

My Jack - on my right ankle (2012) - even based on a Zombie pumpkins pattern (ps Ryan I should get minion points for that!!!)

and my peacock feather (2013) - left foot

I have many plans for more, but only 1 per year..or that's what I've been telling myself...
RavensDestiny wrote:I have some pics of mine somewhere, I'll have to find them and post them. I don't have any creepy/Halloween related ones, but that may change in the future.
Same here... Nothing Halloween related, although I do have a wizard on my left shoulder holding a skull, and since Gandalf was just released it might be fitting, and possibly my Metallica scary guy on the left ankle which is basically a skull and cossbones... Not sure if I should show the 3rd one though 8) :lol: I'll upload when I get some pics.
Thanks for starting this topic, paddy_babe. "Personal" is a good section for this. As you said, one thread for sharing photos of ourselves... but specifically, our ink instead of our faces.

I have no ink to share. :oops: Everyone else's looks great though. I love seeing tattoos, Halloween-y or otherwise. Keep 'em coming.
chuckwagon wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:I have some pics of mine somewhere, I'll have to find them and post them. I don't have any creepy/Halloween related ones, but that may change in the future.
Same here... Nothing Halloween related, although I do have a wizard on my left shoulder holding a skull, and since Gandalf was just released it might be fitting, and possibly my Metallica scary guy on the left ankle which is basically a skull and cossbones... Not sure if I should show the 3rd one though  8)  :lol: I'll upload when I get some pics.
That's piqued my interest Chuck - what's the third tattoo?!

Nice tattoos PaddyBabe, love that little cauldron.

Lala, I like how stylised your peacock feather is!

I have over 20 tattoos now so I'll fire up a choice few soon :)
zombombie wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:
Same here... Nothing Halloween related, although I do have a wizard on my left shoulder holding a skull, and since Gandalf was just released it might be fitting, and possibly my Metallica scary guy on the left ankle which is basically a skull and cossbones... Not sure if I should show the 3rd one though  8)  :lol: I'll upload when I get some pics.
That's piqued my interest Chuck - what's the third tattoo?!

Nice tattoos PaddyBabe, love that little cauldron.

It's actually nothing really obscene, but when I turned 18, my present to myself was a confederate flag tat on my right shoulder. Having done some growing up over the past 13 years and coming to the realization that not everyone sees that image in the same context as I do, I figured it might not be something that everyone approves of, so out of respect for other peoples opinions I thought I'd refrain from putting mine in there face... I will admit, that I'm pleased with how the color has held up though. The artist that did the work really packed the color in, and there has been relatively no fading. I'm not ashamed or regretful of the tattoo, but I just try to be conscientious of others thoughts and views about it.
I don't have any tattoos, but I have a fondness for them as my dad had them on his arms. They were done in the places he was sent to (Before and during WWII) so he had a dragon done in China and the sphinx done in Egypt, for instance. Each served as a reminder and he'd point to them and tell us great stories of who he met and what happened to him. I just wish I'd had a camera back then to keep a record of them. He also had one put on his arm against his will, his prison camp number. It was so roughly done and a mistake was just crossed out with a line through it!

These are great, on here and have brought a lot back to me. Zombombie, your Day of the Dead portrait was obviously done by someone very good! It's excellent.
By Lala
zombombie wrote:

:-) I went with my Sister in law, and my husband cousins for a group tattooing session. They choose a peacock feather has their Grandparents had a peacock farm. I wasn't overly thrilled at the peacock feather idea (as I'm not related to the Grandparents) but I went last that day and asked the artist to make it "Tim Burton-y" - I LOVE IT. He was amazing.

Next tattoos are going to be a black kitty by my pumpkin, and the butterfly from Corpse Bride. I really want one on my wrist, as now that it's cold, I can't see any of my tattoos really because they are covered up.
By Kayo
sadly neither of my current two are halloween orentented but let me see if i can get my shoulder tattoo up on here.

my second one (well my FIRST ONE) is the chinese character for strength at the base of my brain surgery scar.

i have plans for so many more one of which is a haunted house scene maybe as a sleeve but as many of us know it takes time, money and the right artist.
I have 10 tattoos...but don't have pics of all of them. But here are a couple!

This was taken the day after I got it...about 5 years ago. :lol: But really it still looks the same, the color is holding up amazingly well! This is the beginning of my sleeve. So far all I have is this on the shoulder and then a gal on my inner arm.

Inner arm (OUCH). Not finished, there will be an ornate frame around her. Then to finish off the sleeve there is going to be a spooky tree and some Halloween/Day of the Dead elements. Definitely a pumpkin in there :D

This is my newest one! I love my little pirate Cthulhu :D It was a spur of the moment deal a couple weeks ago...not fully healed yet, so the lines still look a little rough. Still peeling!!

The others I have are sort of scattered all around. I have some writing on my wrists, my parents names in Katakana. Then a cute caricature of myself and my son as a teddy bear on my left ankle. A small dragon on my inner forearm. Some mini paw prints across my right foot (that I actually did myself with a friend's equipment....looooong story LOL). And the beginnings of a pirate ship on my ribs (DOUBLE OUCH) :pirate: . So far all I have there is the outline. I am trying to muster up the courage to get it finished. Hurts so freaking bad.

oh yes...and a tramp stamp :cry: Which I hate. I am hoping to get a cover up in the future...I got it when I was 16 and apparently had no taste. It is a terrible tribal thing with a blue rose. :oops: