Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
RavensDestiny wrote:Nos! You are quite handsome! After all this time I thought of you looking just like Nosferatu. :P
So I'm not the only one who thinks that. For some reason I picture my fellow forum members as if they actually look like the pattern they chose to use as their profile picture.
pagemaster1993 wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:Nos! You are quite handsome! After all this time I thought of you looking just like Nosferatu. :P
So I'm not the only one who thinks that. For some reason I picture my fellow forum members as if they actually look like the pattern they chose to use as their profile picture.
Yep, me too. Nos, to me you'll always have a big baldy head and pointy teeth.
Give it a couple more years and I will do. To be honest, I think of myself that way too, nosferatu combined with Gru. Maybe I should change my user name to Nosferagru.

Some great pics on here. I have always meant to upload in the past with similar threads but I very rarely have my picture taken. Best pic has to be zombombie and as Ravens said, it was good to have clarification on the tattoo location!
zombombie wrote:Here's me getting my calf tattooed earlier this year at the Scottish Tattoo Convention. 7 hours of joy... :roll: :lol:

ummmm and now we need to see a pic of the tattoo! is it Halloween themed?
Lala wrote:We need to have a ZP Halloween Bash and we can all dress like our avatars...

I'd have no problem with that. XD

This is one of the only somewhat recent pictures of myself I'm okay with posting.

I agree with everyone else, I pictured Nos as his avatar for so long, I'd never actually seen the man behind the mask. I honestly don't see why you hated your picture though.
These are fun posts. I agree with what's been said, Nos. I too pictured you with far less hair. Looking good!

My picture is in my avatar so nothing I post will be that surprising. I got back from Salt Lake Comic Con a few weeks ago (which by the end of the third day was already the fourth biggest con in N. America) and since I love costuming I've decided to post a few pictures of myself from the con.

I'm a member of the 501st Legion a Star Wars costuming club but I've put up a post of myself in my snowtrooper so I'll forgo that this year.

I also costume as Professor Trelawney with a Harry Potter group. This is me forecasting the weather for the news promoting the ComicCon.

At ComicCon the whole purpose of my being there (almost) was to meet Kevin Sorbo of Hercules fame. We had two pictures taken. This is the first and my friends teased me that it was a 'prom picture'. I'm wearing my female Imperial Officer uniform sans hat.
And the second. He gives the best hugs, btw. :kiss:

I was such a fan girl and I didn't even care! I'd love to have some ZP minions as fb friends so shoot me a message there! https://www.facebook.com/christysj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lala wrote:
zombombie wrote:Here's me getting my calf tattooed earlier this year at the Scottish Tattoo Convention. 7 hours of joy...  :roll:  :lol:

ummmm and now we need to see a pic of the tattoo! is it Halloween themed?
Not Halloween themed, but certainly horror themed :) It's The Goon and his pal Franky threatened by the Zombie Priest (among others!) :D

Nice tattoos dude. :thumbsup:
I gues I'll have to take a few new pics of my self too , I looked d for some and it seems all I have are pics of my kids, my cakes and a lousy passport picture that I don't even like showing the border patrol lol.