Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By amandap80
It seems like time is flying by too fast. SLOW DOWN! I have so much to do, not enough time. My grapevine scarecrow bit the dust last year, and I decided to try my hand at a paper mache' one this year...nothing like HOURS of work. I haven't even begun! I have a craft show to make pieces for October 5th, a wedding next weekend, and custom wreaths orders lining up. I may lose my mind. Bring on the pumpkin beer.
I can't believe were already nearly mid September either. Don't worry though Amanda, the spirit of the season will see you through. Lists are always handy but my trouble is I keep adding to them so they never end. Do what you really have to and spend any spare time you have enjoying yourself, its never good to make halloween a chore. I'm sure a few pumpkin beers will help things along... :frank:
By mesmark
I love to make lists :D

It helps me get a grip on what exactly needs to get done and by when. Also, you can visually see the progress that you've made instead of just focusing on all the other things that still need to get done.

(doesn't take his own advice) remember that it's fun, do what you can, and don't stress out :P