Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By odiwan
Hi fellow minions! My name is Jodi and i am from Alberta Canada, and i am a pumpkin carving lover. I just renewed my membership and am waiting on Oct for VIP patterns, hopefully i can do 20 this year. My wife recently purchased me a few shirts and the baseball jersey is awesome, also i have had the carving saw for 3 seasons now and it is the only way to carve. It seems way to early to be this excited for Halloween but it seems to get earlier every year. :D
By chuckwagon
It's never too early to be excited!! Sounds like you share the same love for the season as we do!! Welcome to the forum, and I can't wait to see pictures of your carves!! 20 this year you say?!? Sounds amazing!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Odiwan, sounds like you've been a longtime lover of pumpkin carving! What took you so long to join the forum? :) Well... welcome and thanks for supporting the zombie cause! I look forward to hearing more about your Halloween experiences, past and future. Stick around, the fun is just about to begin!
By monstermash
Hi Odiwan, nice to have you aboard. Seems like the forum's coming to life earlier and earlier each year. Hope you have a blast here. Are you just a carver or do you delight in any other spooky festivities?