Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By NOONE
Well as the title states, I'll be gone for awhile. 2 years to be exact. So I would just like to give a personal thanks to Ryan and all the members. You are a great group of people and I hope you are all still here when I get back. You make Halloween a holiday to celebrate. Peace out and have a great 2 years of spooks and pumpkin guts.
By pagemaster1993
Good luck with what every you find yourself doing. We will all miss you.
By Raven
Best of luck, Noone! If you can check in from time to time I'm sure we would all be happy to hear from you! If not, we will be here waiting.
By sloaner
Not sure he is allowed to watch TV or play on the computer during that time. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong NOONE.
By Raven
sloaner wrote:Not sure he is allowed to watch TV or play on the computer during that time. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong NOONE.
Ahh, ok.. then we will just be here waiting. :)
By NOONE
sloaner wrote:Not sure he is allowed to watch TV or play on the computer during that time. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong NOONE.
It's true... But it's going to be exciting to see what patterns have come about when I was gone. I will have to have a big carving party to make up what I miss.
By SuperSonic
Keep safe Noone!
By MooBoo
Good luck, be safe and don't forget us! :D
By Lala
Best of Luck NOONE!!! :D