Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By jwwPhotos
Hi there!

Obviously I am new here since I am posting in the intro forum. lol

Anyway... last year we decorated our then new house with lots of spooky lights and creepy things for Halloween, but had no pumpkins. Then out of the blue my girlfriend's sister decided to come visit and brought the 3 pumpkins she carved. That was so nice of her!! Where she lives, they always have Halloween on a Saturday, so she came over Sunday and visited helping finish out our decorations!

..well.. same thing could have happened this year as she offered, but we decided to carve our own!! So I found this site, was really impressed with all the cool designs and signed up. Today is the day I actually attack my first pumpkin in quite awhile and have loved all the tips I have found in the forum.

Thanks much for all the help! Wish me luck! :D
By MooBoo
Welcome to the forum, and good luck. Im sure you will do great, dont forget to share your pics. :D
Welcome jwwPhotos! Sounds like the right combination of events took place to start some pumpkin traditions, and to lead you to this site. I'm pleased by this! ;) Best of luck with your pumpkin carving, this year and in the future.
Thanks all! So very kind of you. Really seems like a great group here!

I just got my first one done and only a small oops that I hope to repair with some super glue. lol It would have been better, but got a bit carried away and made one eye a bit weaker than I had hoped.

PIcs asap!! :)