Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Crystal
Ive lurked for a few years and thought I should start posting. Im Crystal a SAHM of 3 boys ages 13, 5, and almost 2. I live in Oakdale Ca.

Im sure like many of you I came to this site looking for pumpkin carving patterns. I fell in love and have used many of the patterns the past three years.

Here is a current pic of me so you know who you are talkin to.

By Tkaraoke
Hi Crystal! Time to dust off the carving knives and get crack'n! :D Welcome to the forums!
By CombichristGirl
yes welcome. its def. that time lol. my friend bought some funkins and wants me to carve them for her because "thier kick ace" she says lol. cant wait to see ur stuff :)
By belli
Hi Crystal...welcome to the boards. I'm about 10 minutes from you in Riverbank, CA. This is the first time I've seen a post from someone so close to me. Glad to see you've come out of lurking mode :D Everyone here is AWESOME :!: Look forward to seeing your carvings.
By Kittie
Welcome!
By Crystal
LOL OMG RIverbank Thats where I decorate My moms house. TOO Funny! The trick or treating has gone way down hill in the area I go to in Riverbank and I feel bad to say we may go someplaace else this year.

On the back window of my truck its says Stampede is Red HOT. My sons pop warner football team. We were on our way to a game the day that was taken. I only get into family pics if I take them myself. Gotta prove I was there I guess. :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Welcome from one Crystal to another!
By The Captain
Crystal wrote: I only get into family pics if I take them myself. Gotta prove I was there I guess. :D
I hear ya and there are only two of us, but I love her anyway :)

typo
Last edited by The Captain on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Crystal... welcome welcome. We have some usual names that are here from year to year. But every season there are some new folks that show up. Some of them stick around for just that season, never to reappear again. Here's hoping you become another of the regulars... the more the merrier.
By belli
Crystal wrote:LOL OMG RIverbank Thats where I decorate My moms house. TOO Funny! The trick or treating has gone way down hill in the area I go to in Riverbank and I feel bad to say we may go someplaace else this year.
We live in a new subdivision in Riverbank and we've had a good turnout the last few years. It helps that we have a lot of young families in our area. Plus people remember the pumpkins I carve and come back each year.

Well, I hope you guys find a better place to trick-or-treat this year.