Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dredge
It's that time of year again. I just wanted to post up and say hello. 2021 has been a rough year but now it's approaching fall, so I'm feeling the spirit. I hope all my minion friends are doing well.
Hocus_Pocus, amandap80 liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for stopping by Dredge. Even if forums may have somewhat fallen out of favor in our internet communication culture, you can always count on this space to be a supportive and fun outlet for Halloween vibes. The more you share your feelings, your plans, your requests, your creations, your stories... there more you'll provoke some chit-chat to boost your spirit. :ghost: Good times are ahead!
Hocus_Pocus, amandap80 liked this
By amandap80
Hi Dredge! Yeah, 2021 has been a bit of a pisser here too, but it makes Halloween even more special - I'm looking forward to it!! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :skull:
By purple1worm
Hello! Yes it's certainly been a trying year! But it's fall at last!!
I took a break from outdoor decorating and giving out candy last year. Though I still decorated in the house and even bought myself a Halloween tree! So looking forward to Halloween this year! :fangs: :jack_o_lantern: :orange_heart:
By Dredge
Well I didn't wanna just drop it out there until Ryan said something, but I lost my fiancée back in May very suddenly. In addition to having covid not once, but twice. And I had a move back in March. It's just been a crazy year..

No plans this year. I work from home these days and don't have any real friends. I plan on carving and handing out candy
By amandap80
Dredge wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:13 pm
Well I didn't wanna just drop it out there until Ryan said something, but I lost my fiancée back in May very suddenly. In addition to having covid not once, but twice. And I had a move back in March. It's just been a crazy year..

No plans this year. I work from home these days and don't have any real friends. I plan on carving and handing out candy
Dredge I am so sorry to hear of your loss! My condolences go out to you. :cry: