Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By ghostface
First off the photo of my foam pumpkins I carved so far this year.
Then my Paranorman I did last night. His bottom left eye got cut off though. :?
I just carved another one. I will post a photo of that either later on tonight, or tomorrow.
Last edited by ghostface on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
By sloaner
Very nice. You did a greatjob with the first picture, the lighting was perfect.
By ghostface
sloaner wrote:Very nice. You did a greatjob with the first picture, the lighting was perfect.
Thanks! I didn't have my camera on hand so I took a picture of Paranorman with my Ipad.
By nosferatu
Great job Ghostface, they look great. Love Phantom and Leslie.
By Ajax
They look great so far, phantom is my favorite. Are you going to be adding more of the universal monsters to your foamie collection?
By nosferatu
I'm sure he will be adding The Mummy as soon as it becomes available :wink:
By ghostface
nosferatu wrote:I'm sure he will be adding The Mummy as soon as it becomes available :wink:
I sure will. :)
Ajax wrote:They look great so far, phantom is my favorite. Are you going to be adding more of the universal monsters to your foamie collection?
I plan on doing them all.
By SuperSonic
Nice job on all of these Ghostface! Dare I ask, did you carve Normans eye last?
By Raven
They look great! If I didn't know the pattern I would not think there was anything missing from Norman. He still looks good with a little less eye.
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:They look great! If I didn't know the pattern I would not think there was anything missing from Norman. He still looks good with a little less eye.

Agreed. I wouldn't have noticed. :)

In fact, I didn't until I read it.
By ghostface
SuperSonic wrote:Nice job on all of these Ghostface! Dare I ask, did you carve Normans eye last?
Indeed I did. Terrible mistake by me.

Thank you everyone! I actually posted these on facebook and I've been asked to carve and put pumpkins all over the school! :D