Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Seeing as we've had no luck for what feels like an eon, yet is probably only a mere 4 years....

Time to turn up the heat.

How about an accompanying Rolf Harris stencil.

I think Dadja may have to adjust the jimmy /cash banner ..this could be a long slog!

court of king caractacus anyone?

Or his seminal "stairway to heaven"

Rolf Rocks!

Someone's pinched my winkles" and "Shamus O'Sean the Leprechaun..check em out!

Bohemian rhapsody

But this one has me choking! ..about ww1 in rolfs family & the deaths / disablements of 2 of his serving family (2 brothers who enlisted together)

Jake the peg

caractacus (with basil brush)..

Two Little Boys (feat. Rolf Harris) - SingleFron Male Voice Choir ..has me blubbing every time, especially as we approach remembrance day.
Jimmy SaVILE there's no way I'd carve a pumpkin in his image-I'd get my windows put through!! (proper spelling of through not thru as you Americans spell it lol).

We here in good old blighty we are slowly catching up with our colonial cousins with an appreciation of the Halloween celebration, although there are still some that don't like it :P
Brooky wrote: (proper spelling of through not thru as you Americans spell it lol).
As an American I can honestly say I can't stand it when I see the spelling as "thru". Most of us spell it correctly, however with things such as texting the shortened version of words seem to filter out into everyday writing.

Sorry for the thread highjack. :)