American Horror Story

Going back as far as TV's early black and white days, there have always been scads of supernatural series.

Postby Raven » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm loving this more and more.. What is with Tate? Is he a ghost or not.. I can't figure him out yet. Not that that is the only thing I can't figure out...
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" (Formerly known as RavensDestiny)
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby NikkiRae » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am

I've really enjoyed this show so far, but I'm so far behind. I'm never home Wednesday nights so they're piling up on my DVR. I think I'm only on the second or third episode and my cousin and I are already completely confused. We're dying to know exactly what that thing in the basement is. And what is going on with Tate! And the neighbors? Weird....
NikkiRae
Rotten Pumpkin

Postby Ajax » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Reminds me of a creepier version of Lost I'm really enjoying it so far. Everyone watch the Halloween episode with all the pumpkin carving or should I say crafting. Classic Halloween 2 part episode was the best yet. The intro music and intro is terrifying. It's totally up my alley.
"Some people are born to use a chainsaw. Me. Well I got one attached to me. "
Ajax
Rampant Zombie Pumpkin!

Re: American Horror Story

Postby CorpseBride » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:15 am

American Horror Story : Asylum...is set to debut on October 17th!!!!!!!!!!

~ And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting ~
CorpseBride
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby pagemaster1993 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:04 am

That is one creepy looking poster.
"Ask not what your pumpkin can do for you; as what you can do for your pumpkin." -- Unknown
pagemaster1993
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Raven » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 pm

I am so excited for this show to start again! I can't wait! All of the promo's and posters have been so creepy! Love it!
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" (Formerly known as RavensDestiny)
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby DoomCookie » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 pm

I am so excited for this season! It looks so creepy and I already have questions with all the teaser clips they have been posting. (What is with the bucket of pigs feet!?) Has anyone else joined the contest where you can get "committed to the Asylum to be evaluated"? I did but I honestly don't know if it is something I would like to win. :lol:
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
DoomCookie
Twisting Pumpkin Vine

Postby Raven » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 am

This is starting back up tonight! I am so excited!
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby GhostUpontheFloor » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I would love a Constance pattern- something nice with her and her pearls. ;-) Enjoying the new season so far, but not as much as last year's (yet.) I miss Constance.
GhostUpontheFloor
Pumpkin Sprout

Postby Raven » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:41 am

GhostUpontheFloor wrote:I would love a Constance pattern- something nice with her and her pearls. ;-) Enjoying the new season so far, but not as much as last year's (yet.) I miss Constance.

I have to agree, so far last year was so much better, although there is certainly a lot of WTF! already. I'm going to continue watching though!
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby vibhandaka » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:13 pm

i loved Asylum last year!!! Does anyone know when Coven starts? I haven't heard very much about this season's story so far...
"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."
vibhandaka
Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby CanadianCarver » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:27 am

it starts on Wednesday, October 9th on FX. Can't wait!
CanadianCarver
Pulpy Pumpkin

Postby GhostUpontheFloor » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:16 pm

I ended up loving Asylum last year as much (if not more) than the first season. Fantastic show.
GhostUpontheFloor
Pumpkin Sprout

Postby ghostface » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Ok still haven't started watching the first season. :oops: Really need to get on that apparently!
ghostface
Rampant Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Raven » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 pm

So far this season American Horror Story: Coven, is fantastic! Witches and Voodoo with Kathy Bates playing Madame LaLaurie. Amazing!

For those who have not watched, you don't have to watch the first season to know what's going on in the other seasons. Each season is a completely new story line and characters, although some cast members are the same they play completely different people.
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

PreviousNext

Return to Television