Make your own glowing scenes!!

Show off your own creations or other Halloween artwork you've found. From sketches to sculpts, creativity breeds here.

Postby paddy_babe » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:12 am

Snow2alike it was staticfurball who made them, I was just gushing on how nice they were too :lol:
Do you ever do halloweeny snowflakes like in The Nightmare Before Christmas when Jack is trying to make a snowflake and it comes out a spider? you'll have to share some pics too!
"Witches use brooms because nature abhors a vacuum."
paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby snow2alike » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:42 pm

staticfurball ---- I owe you an apology and atleast a dozen more glowing compliments !!! Really the paper cutting work is phenominal !!! And I am so sorry I got the names mixed up. I was just so excited seeing another papercutters work.

paddy_babe ---- Thanks for the heads up -- I appreciate it. But I just know you could do beautiful candles too. !!! I am usually so busy at Halloween time --- I haven't had time to do spooky snowflakes YET !!!!
But it's in my plans for this winter. Here's a pic of the kind of snowflakes I make. I put pictures or words such as faith, hope, love, honor, kindness, or peoples names cut into the design. Not very spooky !

snow2alike
Mushy Pumpkin

Postby paddy_babe » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:53 am

wow! I can't get my head around how you've cut that!
My papercraft is more cards and paper mache, although seeing the candles and snowflake I'm tempted to have a go! (If I do I'll post a pic) You guys defiantly have skills and patience lol (both I'm a bit short on :lol: )

paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Zombie Pumpkins! » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 am

paddy_babe... while my spider-flakes are nowhere near as detailed and amazing as the work of snow2alike, have you seen this thread about these snowflakes based on the one Jack made in the movie? I made a PDF you can download.
Zombie Pumpkins!
Patch Master

Postby paddy_babe » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 am

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow night :lol: thanks Ryan :)=
paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Raven » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 am

Wow! The candle holders are impressive! Awesome work!
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" (Formerly known as RavensDestiny)
Raven
Rampant Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby amandap80 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 am

Those look great! I have been trying my hand at lots of crafts this year, and I had been thinking about glass painting. I wish I had the drawing skill to create the fantastic cut outs!
Whenever I have to urge to run through my yard naked, I drink some Windex. It keeps me from streaking.
amandap80
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby staticfurball » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 am

I love paper cutting. I am doing some stenciling for my Halloween party as well. Large zombies and a big haunted souse too. I love the look of silhouettes.
Its nice to se othe paper cutters out there. there are some realy intricate works out there ,quite beautiful.
I plan on making all y christmas cards that way this year as well.
And the angles, all pallid and wan,
uprising, unveiling, affirm
That the play is the tragedy "Man"
and its hero the Conqueror worm.
staticfurball
Decayed Pumpkin

Previous

Return to Other Eerie Artwork