Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By NikkiRae
I'm sure this is a total stretch, but what about a pattern that goes around the sides of a pumpkin rather than just on the front? It could wrap around the sides just slightly. I remember when I was little my dad did a scene with kids trick or treating and it was like a little parade around the pumpkin. I think that would be something neat to have on the site! :)
By keifferone
That would be sweet. I would be up for that. Put it on some kind of rotating platform.
By purple1worm
Cool idea ...but not all 'kins are the same size. :lol:
By keifferone
but it would be great for the foam pumpkins. I was thinking about this with some of the kid patterns shrinking them down and putting several all the way around and on the rotating base. HHMMMM the gears are moving and I smell burnt hair. :D
By NikkiRae
Well, no. But they are all still round in theory. The pattern wouldn't necessarily be a tall one, and it doesn't have to go all the way around. Just part way. It could be some type of design that could be fitted to nearly any pumpkin.

keifferone - If you do do anything like that, I want to see pictures! Haha that will be awesome!
By keifferone
Will do.
By SuperSonic
purple1worm wrote:Cool idea ...but not all 'kins are the same size. :lol:
You know you can re-size patterns don't you :lol:.

Anyway, I think this is a great idea!
By keifferone
I'm thinking of shrinking a few down and doing a theme pumpkin. Corpes bride or Nightmare before christmas.
By NikkiRae
Hmm. Both of those are great ideas. I wanted to do a whole collection of Nightmare Before Christmas pumpkins. I think you might have seen my post about a Mayor pattern. For some reason, I think I remember seeing your avatar on the post haha :lol:
By keifferone
Yes you did. I would love to have the Mayor (happy/angry)! It is hands down one of my favorite movies. I will have to play with the Idea some more to see what i can come up with. I really hope Ryan does a Mayor (HINT HINT). :)
By NikkiRae
Lol I have to say I agree. My boyfriend keeps making fun of me because I've been listening to soundtrack for 3 weeks straight now. And planning my pumpkins for about the same time. I'm obsessed with that movie. Let's see what Ryan can do :D
By keifferone
I'm obsessed with that movie.
There are worse things to be obsessed over!!! plus the sound track rocks!
By NikkiRae
Especially because I have the one with the bonus tracks such as This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson :D
By keifferone
Get Revisited! Flyleaf, Amy Lee, amd a few more. One word AWESOME!
By NikkiRae
Haha :lol: way ahead of you. It was a birthday present from a friend last year!