Harper's island

Going back as far as TV's early black and white days, there have always been scads of supernatural series.

Harper's island

Postby purple1worm » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Not sure if I should post this in movies or t.v. ? It was a mini series that aired a couple of years ago. I watched it after my sister discovered it at the video rental place. I love Murder Mysteries and I like that it concluded after 13 episodes! I really enjoyed it .
I was wondering if anybody had seen it and if they new of other creepy mini series out there?
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar A. Poe
purple1worm
Unleashed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby staticfurball » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:12 pm

I loved it but cant seem to find any other good creepy minseries.
And the angles, all pallid and wan,
uprising, unveiling, affirm
That the play is the tragedy "Man"
and its hero the Conqueror worm.
staticfurball
Decayed Pumpkin

Postby Zombie Pumpkins! » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I watched the entire run of Harper's Island, I enjoyed it a lot. A thriller murder mystery mini series. I thought they did a nice job with it. Cool pacing, interesting twists, red herrings to throw you off. Pretty much every episode had another murder, and the cast kept dwindling. Just when you think you may know who the killer is, that person gets killed off. Haha. Whoever came up with that series should do another mystery miniseries. It's fun to watch, for the scares and the gathering of clues.
Zombie Pumpkins!
Patch Master

Postby NikkiRae » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 am

I feel like I should mention Rose Red under here. I think it was a 3-part miniseries based on Stephen King's novel. It is from 2002 so I don't remember a whole lot about it because I was young, but I know I thought it was creepy! :lol:
NikkiRae
Rotten Pumpkin

Postby purple1worm » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 am

NikkiRae wrote:I feel like I should mention Rose Red under here. I think it was a 3-part miniseries based on Stephen King's novel. It is from 2002 so I don't remember a whole lot about it because I was young, but I know I thought it was creepy! :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion I'll have to check it out!
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar A. Poe
purple1worm
Unleashed Zombie Pumpkin!

Return to TELEVISION