Spirit shirt - swift sellout!!

Your thoughts on this site (besides the patterns). Speak your mind and help sculpt the site to your liking.

Postby zombombie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 pm

So glad I got my order in earlier today :D Sometimes being an XL has it's advantages! :lol:
Check out my toy blog! http://gofiguretoyreviewer.blogspot.co.uk/

Follow me on twitter! twitter.com/zombombie

Formerly known as Edinburghzombie
zombombie
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby SuperSonic » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Edinburghzombie wrote:So glad I got my order in earlier today :D Sometimes being an XL has it's advantages! :lol:

I hear yah!! :P
Sonic's the name, speed's my game!

Weyland-Yutani-----Building Better Worlds. USCSS NOSTROMO 180286
SuperSonic
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby purple1worm » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 am

Despite my disappointment of missing out on the spirit tees, I am glad I ordered the invasion tees! I meant to last year and didn't get around to it. I learned my lesson and next year I'll be ready when the new ones come out!

I also like the glow in the dark feature of the spirit tees and hope you make it a feature in next years design! :D
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar A. Poe
purple1worm
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby nosferatu » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 am

Maybe next year to avoid disappointment, we could let Ryan know prior to him placing his order. That way if we give him a commitment, seasoned campaigners won't miss out and Ryan won't be left with shed loads of stock.

If not buying straight away, maybe we could email Ryan an intention to buy which means that a shirt would be held back for a couple of weeks.

I'm just glad I ordered when I did as I would have been gutted to miss out on this shirt.
in the name of The Carver and the holey Gourd. Amen.
nosferatu
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Dadja » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 am

I hope I did well ordering an M-size :/ If it's too small, since I can't re-order a large, I'll just have to diet...
Dadja
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby CorpseBride » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 am

Ah crapsticks...I had added some items to my cart once I heard all the smalls were gone and I *thought* I had finished the order. Looks like I must have gotten distracted or something, as the items are still in my cart. Phooey! The M Spirit Shirts are gone now too...well, lesson learned I guess :)

May I reserve a small shirt for next year? :lol:
~ And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting ~
CorpseBride
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Joey » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Maybe next year you can set up a preorder type thing, to get an idea for how many you'll need? I'm not sure how that would work out, but it's a thought.

I'm gonna see if I can scounge up some funds for an owl shirt before they're gone...
Joey
Decayed Pumpkin

Postby Zombie Pumpkins! » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Joey wrote:Maybe next year you can set up a preorder type thing, to get an idea for how many you'll need?

Good thought and I've considered that, but there are two main problems with that idea.

1) I usually have the shirts made by late summer, and if I started taking pre-orders in the mid-summer, a lot of the potential customers aren't frequenting this site yet (except maybe for a handful of die hards). I'd still have all the people in show up only in October who would say, "I missed out, I didn't know you took pre-orders in the summer."

2) I wouldn't feel right asking people to order a shirt, sight-unseen. To allow for early pre-orders, I've have to show what the shirt design looks like. That would mean revealing the title, mascot, and colors in the summer... which sorta takes the fun out of our yearly tradition of the big reveal in September.
Zombie Pumpkins!
Patch Master

Postby SuperSonic » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 am

Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Joey wrote:Maybe next year you can set up a preorder type thing, to get an idea for how many you'll need?

Good thought and I've considered that, but there are two main problems with that idea.

1) I usually have the shirts made by late summer, and if I started taking pre-orders in the mid-summer, a lot of the potential customers aren't frequenting this site yet (except maybe for a handful of die hards). I'd still have all the people in show up only in October who would say, "I missed out, I didn't know you took pre-orders in the summer."

2) I wouldn't feel right asking people to order a shirt, sight-unseen. To allow for early pre-orders, I've have to show what the shirt design looks like. That would mean revealing the title, mascot, and colors in the summer... which sorta takes the fun out of our yearly tradition of the big reveal in September.

Good call Ryan, but as the other minions are asking (including myself), will you be re-stocking Spirit tees in small amounts next year? In all sizes of course.

I know my little brother may want one too, this is why I'm asking.
Sonic's the name, speed's my game!

Weyland-Yutani-----Building Better Worlds. USCSS NOSTROMO 180286
SuperSonic
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby paddy_babe » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:40 am

Isn't 2XL still available in Spirit? I may just get an Invasion t-shirt, I'm not sure what 2XL is in UK sizes (I'm a big girl but don't want to get it wrong lol)

I wish I had bought a shirt for each year I've been here (lurking forums for 'Night' and a member since 'Dawn') but better to start the t-shirt 'tradition' late rather than never! :D
if you are reading this then you are blissfully unaware of what is creeping up behind you...
paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Zombie Pumpkins! » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 am

SuperSonic, I've never done any re-reprints of previous shirts. Usually they're a limited one-season sort of thing. I have several cool ideas for the 10th anniversary next year, and if I end up doing the variety of shirts that I hope to, it might not make sense to tack on a small quantity of Spirit shirts on top of everything else.

paddy_babe, I'm not sure how US sizes relate to UK sizes either. There's a link to a measurement chart on the shirt product pages that might be able to give you an idea (some of you might need to do the conversion out of inches). But I hope it can help.

And yeah, 2XL (and only 2XL) is all that's left for Spirit shirts currently.
Zombie Pumpkins!
Patch Master

Postby paddy_babe » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 am

Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:paddy_babe, I'm not sure how US sizes relate to UK sizes either. There's a link to a measurement chart on the shirt product pages that might be able to give you an idea (some of you might need to do the conversion out of inches). But I hope it can help.

Didn't spot that (I even looked in FAQ and Help in case it was there lol) will check now, thanks Ryan. Oh also brill idea of the stock meters! :)
if you are reading this then you are blissfully unaware of what is creeping up behind you...
paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Zombie Pumpkins! » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:09 am

Paddy, here's the direct link to the size chart.

Glad you like the stock meters. The meter on the Pro Pumpkin Carving Tool is starting to go down. Hehe. But I don't expect them to sell out as fast as the shirts did!
Zombie Pumpkins!
Patch Master

Postby ghostface » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Got my Invasion shirt today!!!! Love it!! & all the extra goodies!!! :)
ghostface
Rampant Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby punchi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Well, I'm putting in my pre-order for a small shirt every year. Seriously. i NEED them! :P
You've got red on you...
punchi
Decayed Pumpkin

PreviousNext

Return to ZP Site Comments & Suggestions