Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
I think the first VIP pattern is already on my must carve list. In fact, I want to carve it today but I am still waiting for my Saral Paper to arrive in the mail.

As usual we will keep the patterns a secret. For those that don't have the "monster access" it is well worth it! You get some awesome secret patterns and give to charity all at the same time. What could be better?
By GUS
Edinburghzombie wrote:Damn, this wedding is skinning me alive! I can't afford to renew my membership until October :( Cant wait to see the VIP patterns!
Plenty of time to back out! ..after all you've had the boy's night! :lol:
By vibhandaka
It was so nice to give us a bonus pattern right off the bat!!! I love it and I agree with Raven, it's a must carve!
By Euri
UGH!! It's become my families tradition to give me the Monster All Access for my birthday on the 28th. It's a bit of a thorn to wait. :|

On the other hand printing out a dozen patterns all in one day makes me deliciously giddy!!
By amandap80
Agreed, love it. Ready to carve after I get my sister's wedding out of the way the 24th of September.
By MooBoo
Oooohh i love that pattern!!! Think thats going to be a must carve for me :D
By monstermash
Yeah this is a great start to the bonus patterns. Its on my carve list. Anyone else notice the other pattern yet? I don't know if it will be a bonus or not so I don't want to show the pic of it that I saved.
By SuperSonic
I must agree with all of you, it is quite a surprise (and a good one), to see a V.I.P. Pattern ALREADY. It is also on my must carve list.....twice :wink:
By maegnus
I'm trying to wait and see what gets released next, but I might just go ahead and carve that first VIP pattern. I'm a huge fan of patterns that are creepy and unnerving to look at, and this one certainly falls in that category :)
By SuperSonic
Quite a "scare" isn't it :)
By CorpseBride
Fabulous pattern! What a great choice for a VIP pattern. This is a must carve for this year. Very well done Ryan! And a very nice surprise (as mentioned before) to see a VIP pattern right off the hop.
By suzika
I'm still sad I missed getting the sugar skull pattern last year, as i just didn't extra 10 dollars, but, I am so getting full access this year.
By DoomCookie
I get the full access every year, I am so happy with the first pattern! Well done!