Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By maegnus
Seeing as we all love trying to decode Ryan's cryptic posts, I figured I'd contribute my own puzzle for you all to chew on.

I was playing around with my Halloween costume for this year, and made a little YouTube challenge for anyone who thinks they are smart enough to solve it.

See if you can noodle it out with each other. I bet you can't find the solution :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zK4harvcc
By Dredge
:o I dont get it
By maegnus
Dredge wrote::o I dont get it
That's probably a good thing :P

I assure you it is gettable. I wanted to make a riddle that you couldn't google the answer to.
By monstermash
Nope. Not a clue. Any more hints? You have to bear in mind that I am rubbish at this sort of thing so an nice obvious hint would be good. :)
By maegnus
Your need for hints only boosts my ego. Here you go:

The first clue consists of a key and what to do with it.
By CorpseBride
:? Yes. I am confused.
By maegnus
Step 1: YouTube search: I'M CONFUSED
Last edited by maegnus on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
maegnus wrote:I assure you it is gettable. I wanted to make a riddle that you couldn't google the answer to.
...hmm Can't google, then provide a google of the phrase!? ..which overall is a contradiction of the original statement surely?

Not that I care to be honest! :lol: ..just seems a glaring juxtaposition?
By maegnus
GUS wrote:just seems a glaring juxtaposition?
Good point. Corrected. By "can't google the answer to," I meant that you can't cheat like you can with most riddles online.
By paddy_babe
I'm gutted, I guessed to search for 'I'M CONFUSED', thought I was being clever and living up to my married name (Riddler lol) then saw you posted it lol! If we are guessing for what costume you are doing this year (you haven't actually told us what is the question) I am guessing a very handsome werewolf as there is a band called Handsome Furs that have a song called 'I'm confused' ..... :?:
By paddy_babe
wait can I change my answer to '9'?
By maegnus
paddy_babe wrote:wait can I change my answer to '9'?
You would be on to something if you did.
By paddy_babe
maegnus wrote: You would be on to something if you did.
does that mean its not finished?! :lol: