Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I had a look to see if anyone requested this but couldn't find anything. Hocus Pocus is part of my yearly halloween ritual. I don't know how many times ive seen it. Halloween would not be complete without a Hocus Pocus pattern or two. :)
Here are a few reference pics.

I could only get this rubbish picture of Billy but he'd make an awesome zombie pattern.
Bravo020 liked this
By pagemaster1993
Hocus Pocus is a very good Halloween Movie from many of our child hoods, I watch it every year too. I think Billy would make an excellent pattern; mainly because he is a zombie.
By CorpseBride
YES! This had to of been requested before. I love Hocus Pocus. I have loved this movie since I was a kid, two girlfriends of mine and myself actually went as the Sanderson sisters for Halloween in high school :D

And I agree! Billy would make a fantastic pattern!
By cutiejd4
I put my vote for this too!

I would love either the sisters or billy!
By OldTrustyLegs
My roommates and I were just talking about how much we love this movie. Hocus Pocus patterns are a must!
By Raven
I almost had a melt down last year because I came very close to missing this movie. It's just not Halloween without it. Billy would make a great friendly zombie pattern and all 3 sisters would probably make my list of must carves.
By staticfurball
Great idea, I watch this move most years too. Its one of the great ones from my child hood, I also love the movie "TheWitches" from 1990.
By monstermash
Twist the bones and bend the back
Rid him of his baby fat
Give him fur black as black
Just
Thissssssssssss

Watch out Ryan, this spell may be put upon you if you don't deliver a Hocus Pocus pattern. Carving will be difficult without opposable thumbs!!
By vibhandaka
"Tis the chocolate covered finger of man named Clark!"
By monstermash
vibhandaka wrote:"Tis the chocolate covered finger of man named Clark!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I read that I just pictured Kathy Najimy. It's such a quotable film.
"I smell a CHILD!!!"
By amandap80
I actually came over here to request this. Hocus Pocus patterns would be amazing. Bette Midler is an awesome gal, she also throws a big gala Halloween party every year!
By NikkiRae
This would be awesome! It's one of my favorite movies. I think Billy would make the best pattern! I would love to see this happen.