Pick my son's costume!! Pics added. Cutest Lil Mummy Ever.

Seek or offer help on topics ranging from costume construction to where to buy. Then show off pictures of your final disguise!

Postby GUS » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 am

Very sweet little munchkin with an ace costume, notice skate shoes like his mums! ..what a pair you two must make. :D
No, i'm not back.
(unlike Jonny)
GUS
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby nosferatu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 am

Great pics. Never seen such an adorable mummy before. Love the wrapped cauldron too. My 18 month son likes to carry around a bright pink Radley handbag (his 6 year old sisters originally) and has a pretend pink mobile phone.

They both had shop bought costumes but that mummy costume has inspired me......may have to dye it pink though.
in the name of The Carver and the holey Gourd. Amen.
nosferatu
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby CorpseBride » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:13 am

nosferatu wrote:They both had shop bought costumes but that mummy costume has inspired me......may have to dye it pink though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My son loves pink too, its so cute really. He asked me to buy him a pink shirt the other day so I bought him this....

Its a bit different, but you get the idea.

GUS: Ha ha, yes we are so badass that when we walk down the street I swear I hear 'Bad Boys' :wink:
~ And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting ~
CorpseBride
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby GUS » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 am

I have no problems wearing a well cut pink shirt, (white collar) however that is where I draw the line, ...Izzy would accuse me of dressing like Barbie, point & pour deserved scorn :lol:
No, i'm not back.
(unlike Jonny)
GUS
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Previous

Return to COSTUME Ideas, Advice & Photos