Sons of Anarchy Logo

What pumpkin patterns would you like to see offered next on ZP? Post a topic about it and Ryan just might grant your wish.

Sons of Anarchy Logo

Postby PirateRogue » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Hello there. :D

I want to request a pumpkin pattern version of the Sons of Anarchy logo, from the show Sons of Anarchy. My mom really wants it, and I'm sure there are other fans of the show here that would want it too.

Here is a picture for reference, though I'm sure you can find better pictures online.

The regular logo does not have an MC on the side of it, just to let you know. :D

Please and thank you!
PirateRogue
Pumpkin Vine

Postby minion_of_the_pumpkin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 pm

it would be really cool but kinda hard.... i think the anarchy sign would be cool just by itself but it is a good idea
you shall fall under my reign
minion_of_the_pumpkin
Twisting Pumpkin Vine

Postby Raven » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Great show! I think just the Reaper would be a great pattern. I'm positive there is a thread with that request already.
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" (Formerly known as RavensDestiny)
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby PirateRogue » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 pm

RavensDestiny wrote:Great show! I think just the Reaper would be a great pattern. I'm positive there is a thread with that request already.

I searched for a Sons of Anarchy thread but I didn't see one.
PirateRogue
Pumpkin Vine

Postby Raven » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:21 pm

PirateRogue wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:Great show! I think just the Reaper would be a great pattern. I'm positive there is a thread with that request already.

I searched for a Sons of Anarchy thread but I didn't see one.

I meant a request for the grim reaper, not Sons of Anarchy.
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" (Formerly known as RavensDestiny)
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby periopdoc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 am

Well, I proved tonight that it is doable to carve using the full size version of the small image you posted. It is a real PITA, but it turned out pretty nice. There are a couple of errors that I would fix if I ever do it again, but I doubt I will ever do it again.

Pics later

- pod
periopdoc
Pumpkin Seed

Postby periopdoc » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:46 am

Here is the carving I did from the picture above. A few mistakes that I think could be remedied, all in all I don't think that it is too bad a job though.

- pod

[/img]
periopdoc
Pumpkin Seed

Return to ZP Pumpkin Pattern Requests