Dadja's Halloween invite 2009

Plotting your own monster bash? Seek hosting tips here. Survived another Halloween party? Share your tale.

Postby mesmark » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 am

looks great! As a former pharmacist, I'd say you got your hands on some pretty good stuff there.

A Bunsen burner and something to titrate with would have been nice in the background but we don't all have natural gas outlet in the house :)

I hope the party goes well!
mesmark
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Location: wandering the streets of Japan, looking for pumpkins ...

Postby Dadja » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 am

Party was great! Still need to clean up though, gonna start on that now, since I spent all day sleeping and watching tv yesterday...

Dadja
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby Zombie Pumpkins! » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 am

Lookin' good, Doctor Dadja. I assume you didn't kill any of your guests with the poisoned potions you concocted in your alcohol apothecary role?

Sleeping and TV, I can relate. This holiday is a ton of work for folks like us, we all need at least a day to recover from the Halloween hangover. I still have pumpkin strings and seeds currently drying and fusing to my kitchen floor. I really should do something about that.....
Zombie Pumpkins!
Patch Master

Postby Dadja » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:21 am

zombiepumpkins wrote:Lookin' good, Doctor Dadja. I assume you didn't kill any of your guests with the poisoned potions you concocted in your alcohol apothecary role?

Almost :) A girl ordered a cocktail which was ... uhm, fairly strong ... I warned here about it, but she still wanted one... half an hour later, she was asleep and in no condition to drive home :roll: oh well :) after a couple of hours she was back on her feet :) some people just can't hold their liquor... :wink:
Dadja
Cursed Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby nosferatu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:50 am

Love the display Dadja, although my attention is somewhat caught by your lady friends in the background.

Glad the party was a smash
in the name of The Carver and the holey Gourd. Amen.
nosferatu
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Previous

Return to Party Ideas, Advice & Photos