Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GeologySage
Will there ever be any more or have there already been other designs of the famed zombiepumpkins themselves?

I carved Horton cuz I caught him off of that news link... He looks fantastic and I think having more basic designs in the same manner would be fantastic!

I've seen some pix i nthe galleries of some zombiepumpkins, did they use a stencil or just use a pic to make it themselves?
By mesmark
You lost me. Who is Horton? Is that one of the Zombie mascotts?

I carved the 2004 Logo from a picture I saved. I doctored it a little in picture editting software and then just printed it out. It turned out all right but I was hoping for better.
By mesmark
Ahhhhh... got it. I should sign up for the news letter.

I agree some nice faces like Horton would be great.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GeologySage wrote:Will there ever be any more or have there already been other designs of the famed zombiepumpkins themselves?
Any carving photos you might have seen that are based on the Zombie Pumpkins mascots are all the product of creative fans that took it upon themselves to turn these undead pumpkin monsters into a reality.

When I draw these yearly mascots, I don't really have pumpkin patterns in mind, so I don't know how well they'd translate. I guess that's why I haven't really tried. But it's been requested quite a bit so I'll see what I can do for next season. :)

Glad you guys liked Horton. Jack-o-lantern faces (like Pumpkin King, Jack Skellington face) are among my most popular designs. It's tempting to create detailed patterns of wild Halloween themes... but jack-o-lantern faces are a classic and will always be part of pumpkin carving. I'll keep that in mind when I decide what kinds of stencils to offer next year.
By GeologySage
Next years new category- Zombie Style Jack-o-Lanterns...
By GeologySage
Hmmm... nothing wrong with bumping posts...

So yeah, just wanna keep this in mind as we get close to the coming season.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes indeed, jack-o-lantern faces are a classic staple of Halloween. Right now we just have our pal Horton holding down the fort, but he'll seen have many friends, with all manner of moods. :D :( :x :P :twisted: :wink: