Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haven't you always wanted to make "spiderflakes" like the ones Jack accidentally created in The Nightmare Before Christmas?

I have. So I did:

And so can you. Print out this PDF file, follow the cutting directions, and spin some spiderflakes.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :twisted:
By nosferatu
They look brilliant! I am downloading the pdf as we speak.

I reckon if you print 5 off onto fairly stiff card, glue edge to edge and glitter thenyou can have the perfect tree topper due to it's star shape
By nosferatu
When we were kids, our mum and dad used to cover the entire tree with this white, floss stuff that always looked as if the tree was covered in spiders web.

It used to make the Christmas tree lights shimmer really nicely but we all hated it because it was really obvious when you'd taken a chocolate ornament off the tree because of the holes in the web.

I wonder if that's how they came up with the idea for the stuff?
By Raven
Chocolate ornaments?? I always had candy canes, my parents were so cruel! :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Those look wonderful! I wonder if we could start a whole new section of Zombie Pumkpkin cut outs. How about pumpkins cut out in the same style as a chain of paper dolls?
By The Vlad Hatter
I know what NBC stands for, but I have to admit that my mind always goes to the TV channel first before it goes to the movie. That has made for some confusing moments as I try to find out why you are making Peacock snowflakes.
By SuperSonic
These are really awesome Ryan!. What I found really funny about this scene, is that the angles and amount of cuts that he makes doesnt add up to that. I have tryed thats how I know. I just found that to be a neat little fact for you guys. :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CorpseBride
Those are awesome! Thank so much for sharing. Everytime I watch that movie I always wonder how the hell you would make those...Ryan...you are my ghoul in shining armour. I bloody love ya!

I am going to print some right now

:D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Im so doing someof these on black cardboard and hanging them everywhere.......maybe some glowing paint
By vibhandaka
Sweet!!! Thanks for this! :D
By pagemaster1993
That is awesome. I am definatley doing some of those for Christmas.