Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By QuickAvenger
So I have decided that I can never decide what awsome decal to make for my car using ZP stencils so I'm just going to randomly change. it! so here is stencil number one Freddy in the back window

By OogieBoogie
That turned out really good! I thought about trying one too, but been too busy. :( Maybe after Halloween. :D
By nosferatu
Looks great! How does one go about making them?

:D :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
looks awesome...to bad i don;t have a car
By nosferatu
How about your home? Any windows there? Or do you live underground?
By Crystal
I would love a few of those wow. I need to fuigger out how to make those.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
QuickAvenger, I'm assuming you have vinyl cutting machine, which might be more expensive than the average person is willing to spend to make themselves a decal? Anyway, Freddy looks great as a decal. Nice and crisp, really striking!
By QuickAvenger
Yes I have a sign cutter. and its a bit more pricey just for personal decals, but after seeing what can be done here with a steady hand. I would imagine cutting it out by hand while hard and tedious would be more than possible. I might just have to try one by hand maybe somthing a little easier like oogie boogie the stencils here a fantastic for so many aplications, I cant wait to try some other stuff.
By CombichristGirl
that is great! i want one..oh oh me! loli would have to agree if u get ur hands on a piece vinyl it would be do-able
By SaneInsideInsanity
nosferatu wrote:How about your home? Any windows there? Or do you live underground?
I live amonst the roots of a giant oak tree hidden i a cave 50 ft below street level....jk i didn;t think for home use good idea though
By QuickAvenger
now that I have it installed I think the space inbetween zombie and pumpkins looks bad so I may have to redo it.
By nosferatu
Pinhead looks amazing. The font looks pretty good too. Think you are right about the spacing but wow!!! I think that it would look amazing 6ft by 3ft on patio doors. Lit from outside. I assume the piece of kit you have used is v expensive? Kudos though it looks phenomenal. Can you generate a glow in the dark effect?