Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Love the Hatbox Ghost - that would look great on a pumpkin. Why is it that skulls always look that bit creepier in a top hat? As well as particularly suave and debonair.... seen him on the cover of GQ (Ghosts Quarterly)
By SuperSonic
I'm in full agreement to that the hitch hiking ghosts would be amazing!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By gatorgrl
Bumping this topic, they recently redid the end of the ride at disney world. One of the ghost switchs your head with the person you riding with, pretty neat special effect. Would love to carve these guys as a series!
By SuperSonic
mesmark wrote:the center one of the hitch hiking ghosts looks like it could be made into a pattern pretty easily. But alone it might be hard to recognize. Cool none the less.
The center one is named Ezra, the one on the left Phinneas, and the last one Gus if I'm not mistaken.
Typically we don't share patterns. It kind of steps on Ryans toes a bit. If he allows it, I don't see why not. I wouldn't just post it though.

Back on topic, I would like to see all these here happy haunts. There would still be 995 left if we saw all 4 :wink: This would be a great triple pattern day though!
shaft28 wrote:Ezra was one of Ryan's patterns last year or so, I carved it. Must have taken it down.
Ezra was a VIP pattern. There are 10 new ones every year. The previous VIP's get taken down to make room for the new ones.
shaft28 wrote:Ezra was one of Ryan's patterns last year or so, I carved it. Must have taken it down.
Oh man! I missed it? Shucks...

No, I wouldn't post a pattern, just a pic of the carved pumpkin. I'm going to have to tweak it a bit so it'll be structurally sound. I have tons of respect for The Man, so I'd hate to step on any toes...
El Mateo wrote:
Oh man! I missed it? Shucks...

No, I wouldn't post a pattern, just a pic of the carved pumpkin. I'm going to have to tweak it a bit so it'll be structurally sound. I have tons of respect for The Man, so I'd hate to step on any toes...
Man your avatar is creepy lol.
Giving this a bump for yet another VIP. Maybe Phinneas or Gus. Pretty please?! :D