Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
I always loved Al Lewis's grandpa and was thinking about doing a shaded pattern of him this year but a cut through version would rock my world!!!
By stormqueen29
I really think we shoukd at least have Lilly to go with Herman.

She was my first favorite monster.

Gale
By Autie5162
please please! Lilly, Eddie, Grandpa! to go with Herman.

I had so much fun doing mortica and gomez last year I want to do another set!!! :)
By purple1worm
Theese would be good addiotions !! :D
By monstermash
I would especially LOVE granpa munster! The set would be a great carve.
By SaneInsideInsanity
grandpa and eddie would be great aditions i think
By Ajax
Marilyn was just plain creepy. What the heck was wrong with her those perfect teeth, blonde hair, nice figure. Just gives me chills thinking about it. Think she could have done something to make herself look more normal. This would be sure to creep out the halloweiners.

By GUS
makes alot of sense from sensible people, ..poor herman!

Grandpa surely isn't long for this mortal coil (as such an old vampire ..let alone as an actor) so let's get him stencilled before it needs to be a memorial pumpkin.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sadly, the elders of the Munster family are no longer with us.

Fred "Herman" Gwynne shut down in 1993.
Al "Grandpa" Lewis took flight in 2006.
Yvonne "Lily" De Carlo faded away in 2007.

They deserve to be commemorated with pumpkin patterns. This year, I am determined to make it happen!
By monstermash
Its sad to know they're not around anymore. Let them live forever through your great paterns. Herman is already one of my favs, i'd love the rest of the family to go along with him (at least the oldies)
By GUS
I could have sworn I saw newish footage of grandpa a wee while ago, ..oops, :oops:
All the more reason for an Munster "homage" perhaps also the haunted house may inspire you Ryan, a house / houses silhouette I think is a must, & could easily apply across the board to many a multiple pumpkin pile (up) display!