Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Just an idea, but I think we should have a Real Life Pictures thread for people to post an actually picture of themselves, so we get a better idea who we are talking to. Maybe sticky it in this forum.

Just a thought. I know some of the other forums I belong to have them and they are always fun.
By GUS
Good idea kittie, we can see if people really do look like their pumpkins / dog's.

..after all this time this is the only forum I don't manage to ever load up a photo on!, will really have to try harder!
By Tkaraoke
The wrong holiday!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Binki
Close tho, can you believe they had christmas stuff out at our local Sam's club ? just makes me sick that we can't let one holiday pass before another is stuffed down our throats
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Most of you may already know me. I'm your zombie host and patch master, Ryan. I've posted pictures of myself in costume before, but for the sake of this topic, here's a recent (and decidedly non-Halloweeny) photo of me.

By Kittie
Here is a pic from 2 years ago, I was working on my Tombstones!

By CombichristGirl
sorry i never look happy in my photos for some reason lol
EDIT: added this one
oct1 pic most recent. gotta touch up my hair and was playing dress up lol and working on ideas for halloween make up fxs and stuff lol
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Batgirl
I purposely chose the blurriest, most haunted-looking photo I had. Haha!

I swear, the person taking the picture told us (the bridesmaids) to give him "sass". I don't normally stand like that. :P
By Kerianne19
Here is me! Flashing the cheesiest grin I've got! This is the most recent picture I have... Taken last weekend with my brand new niece.

This picture is my absolute favorite though... Especially for Halloween! It's only a season or two old! ZombiePumpkin in tow ;)
By The Captain
Here a picture from the beginning of this summer on a trip to New Orleans.
By jen d.
Umm... apparently it's rare that I'm not in costume when there's a decent picture of me taken? Either way, Toga Party of '07...

By GUS
Dadja wrote:I'll look for a better on soon, cuz it's bit blurry...

..Dadja did you catch a bit too much of the Belgian summer sun in that pic? :lol:
By pumkin-lights
heres me and my daughter before a recent hawaii night out