Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Binki
Hi all , been lurking the boards but this is the first post.
Always been a pumpkin carving fan but this site has made me a maniac, had to hide foam pumpkins in my car so the husband didn't know how bad it was.

Anywho my name is Amy I live in Wisconsin , love the new site and can't wait for the patterns. I groom dogs as a day job and spend time playing World of Warcraft and Warhammer online.
Husband enjoys D and D which he is working at getting me into and have a 9yr old boy who is excited to carve this year.
Thats me in a nutshell look forward to getting to know the family here :D
By GUS
Welcome, welcome! ..strange traveller of (insert d&d race & ethnic origin here) ..you come seeking the light?

first you will have to beat my army of Zombie pumpkins, ....( over long manic laugh) ....don't forget to visit the souvenir stand!

Perfect timing , just as Ryan re-launches!
By Tkaraoke
When I first saw your name I thought it said "bikini" and I was wondering, "A bikini in Wisconsin?"
:lol:

Welcome to the forums, Amy! We're glad to have you aboard.
By Binki
LOL actually Binki is the name of my dog but alot of people think bikini. Noticed you are in Mo husband from little town called Annapolis had like 146 people , I came along and brought him to brew town Milwaukee 636,000 poor guy.
Thanks for the warm welcome and Gus hope your feeling better soon.
By CombichristGirl
welcome to the board. everyone here is great company on ur quest to seek out the pumpkin king. the journey is dangerous with many a jabbed fingers, guts, and broken saw blades. :P i couldnt resist ill go back ot my corner and hide now lol
By GUS
Better? well I'll be Jiggered! :shock: ..what CAN she mean?
By Binki
the accident you had.........certainly not your carving from what I've seen thats awesome
By GUS
Binki wrote:the accident you had.........certainly not your carving from what I've seen thats awesome
..aH sorry I thought you were being laconic (which is fine by me)
..yup it slows me down, but has happened before so gotta live with it!

cheers for that! :)
By Kittie
Welcome to the dark side! :p

You will love it here.
By Tkaraoke
At least you guys up there have great cheese, great beer, and great football (minus Brett that is)!
By The Captain
Welcome Amy :D I thought it said bikini too... I guess thats where my head is at :shock: Everybody is great here, you'll love it here i'm sure. Rolls 12 sided die, gets a 3 and falls into a magical slumber.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
By Tkaraoke
I have a +4 baseball bat against D&D freaks! LOL

Psssst...I was RPGing when RPGing wasn't cool!

Kind of sounds like a country song! LOL

Tkaraoke<=== checking for traps
By Crystal
Hello Im new too. I myself have a pumpkin addiction that Ive hid from my hubby for quite some time. He knew it was bad when I said "NO dont cut that watermelon I wanna carve it"
By The Captain
Tkaraoke wrote:I have a +4 baseball bat against D&D freaks! LOL

Psssst...I was RPGing when RPGing wasn't cool!

Kind of sounds like a country song! LOL

Tkaraoke<=== checking for traps
I played D&D before it was AD&D, I wish I had that first box set I got for xmas like 30 years ago. I havent played or even talked to anyone who would admit that they play in prob 20+ years. Ahh youth