Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By mudd
im somewhat new here. i thought id come out of the shadows and join you fellow pumpkin carving enthusiast. hopefully ill be able to contribute. maybe someday i can also figure out how to post pics ,im still a bit computer illiterate. feel free to ask me questions .
By keithk83
Welcome mudd. It is definitely fun here and everyone is very nice. I am relatively new too. Just wanted to say hello! :D
By Tkaraoke
Hey Mudd! Welcome to the insanity that is Zombie Pumpkins. Since we are in the off season things are slow but once we get closer to Halloween this place will explode. Glad to have you and Keith along for the ride this year!
By The Captain
Welcome mudd. You've been around since 2006, well welcome to the Freaky Forums! What part of the world are you from?
By mudd
western hemisphere, the country state known as mexifornia.
By Tkaraoke
I'm originally from San Jose (East Side) and hopefully I'll be going there this weekend.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Greetings Mudd. Glad to have you. How long have you been carving pumpkins and how/when did you find Zombie Pumpkins!?
By mudd
thanks all for the welcome. ive been carving since i was a kid. always enjoyed gutting a pumpkin. i love pumpkin pie but i hate the seeds for some reason, is that odd or what.