Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By St0ney
And this Not Carved Yet - is the Funkin Tall Giant W-16" H-36" - that's a Micheals Pumpkin next to it for Scale

I have an order for 300 carved Pumpkins for an upcoming Pumpkin Fest, and 75 to 100 will be these Huge Pumpkins.
Last edited by St0ney on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I love the carves you've done with them! Very cool that they are using one of your carves on the inside of the tags.
By St0ney
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:I love the carves you've done with them! Very cool that they are using one of your carves on the inside of the tags.
Thanks Mayor !

Yes I'm very happy about that !! There will be over 1 million pumpkins in the retail stores (with my web address on them) :thumbsup:

I think you guys will be VERY Happy with the Funkin Pumpkin Line - We put a lot of time, and in their case a lot of money, to make changes for the better.
For next year, we'll be addressing the Thickness on the Jumbo Pumpkins. So that they carve easier for everyone involved.

Also there is another Pumpkin (Possibly) Coming out this year, called the Stoney - LOL
Were still working on it, (and molds need to be made) It will be the MOST realistic looking Pumpkin funkins has ever put out.
It will have a Nice Curved stem (that is removable) so it don't break during shipping. Note the One on the right is the "Brand New" Carvers Choice Pumpkin.

By pagemaster1993
That is one huge foamie, and one huge carving of Frankenstein's Monster. Good job. :thumbsup:
By St0ney
Thanks pagemaster,

Wasn't easy, the Walls on this thing, was 2 inches thick.

We haven't made any changes for the Very Large pumpkins this year (we spent the year on the Smaller & Medium sized Kins,
I'm hoping next year we can bring it down to an Inch. (because these are So BIG - they need to be at least an inch thick.)

Thanks Again :wink:
By Zee
Wow! Very impressive, StOney. Frankenstein's monster looks amazing--I especially like the music that accompanied this particular carve.