Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By osprey84
I can't seem to find the pattern for one of Disney's hitchhiking ghosts that you had before. Did you drop the first pattern? :(
By SuperSonic
-___-

Welcome to the forums, however, we don't say WHAT the (current) V.I.P. patterns are. We kinda keep them secret. IN answer to your question, yes, the previous pattern which was a V.I.P. was "dropped" as you put it.

Considering your new I can forgive this. :)
By NikkiRae
osprey84 wrote:Sorry. I guess I will need to make extra copies in case I want to re-use them again. :oops:
What I've done in the past, especially with VIP patterns, is print them out before the release of the new site and put them in a binder so I can have them for future pumpkin carving. I just make a copy of the print out when I want to use it, that way I always have an original to go back to.
By zombombie
NikkiRae wrote:
osprey84 wrote:Sorry. I guess I will need to make extra copies in case I want to re-use them again. :oops:
What I've done in the past, especially with VIP patterns, is print them out before the release of the new site and put them in a binder so I can have them for future pumpkin carving. I just make a copy of the print out when I want to use it, that way I always have an original to go back to.
That's what I do too. Welcome to the forums!!
By Euri
I have two binders full of them. In fact whenever I hear Ryan talk about the stats for how many times a pattern is printed out I feel slightly guilty because I think I just print them once then always make copies from that one. :oops: I should probably print from the site to give him a better count.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri wrote:I just print them once then always make copies from that one. :oops: I should probably print from the site to give him a better count.
No worries, lots of other people are printing from the site. I still have a pretty good idea of the trends. :)
By Euri
Whew. Then I'll just worry about getting them carved then. :D