Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By S.A.M
This sounds amazing! One player will take the role of Jason and seven others will be camp counselors trying to survive the night by co-operating to complete tasks...or not :lol: So wicked :twisted: They're looking for $700,000 over a 31 Day funding campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/61 ... h-the-game
What is Friday the 13th: The Game?

Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person, asymmetrical multiplayer title where one player controls Jason Voorhees while the remaining seven control camp counselors trying to survive the night.That's right...1v7 multiplayer set in the semi-open world of Camp Crystal Lake! It's a classic horror fan's dream, no shaky cam, no found footage. We want you to know we're revitalizing the golden era of slashers, and putting you at the controls of each horrific, blood-splattered moment.

If successfully funded it'll be coming out on PC, Xbox One and PS4 and $25 can get you an early bird backer (limited # avail.) pre-order.

Oooooh. S.A.M, whenever you bring up a Kickstarter, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be pledging my dollars. Backed!

To play a modern video game in the Friday world, with creative kills and tense stalking (by or AS) Jason, with the big names who made the movie actually involved.... well, it's got my blood pumping.

I've had mixed results when trying to play online with strangers. Especially when you have to work cooperatively as a group. And this gameplay involves 8 players (7 camp counselors vs Jason). If 8 of us from the forum get the game, maybe we can one day meet up in the virtual world of Camp Crystal Lake. :thumbsup:
zombombie wrote:Backed!! Thanks so much for the heads up :thumbsup:
You're welcome :thumbsup:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Oooooh. S.A.M, whenever you bring up a Kickstarter, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be pledging my dollars. Backed!

To play a modern video game in the Friday world, with creative kills and tense stalking (by or AS) Jason, with the big names who made the movie actually involved.... well, it's got my blood pumping.

I've had mixed results when trying to play online with strangers. Especially when you have to work cooperatively as a group. And this gameplay involves 8 players (7 camp counselors vs Jason). If 8 of us from the forum get the game, maybe we can one day meet up in the virtual world of Camp Crystal Lake. :thumbsup:
Yeah I have sent a few kickstarters your way haven't I? I don't suppose you're interested in a p̶y̶r̶a̶m̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ exciting business opportunity I'm involved with are you? :lol: j/k

The fact that you can see the passion the guys involved with the game and the original movies have for it, really does have me excited and optimistic that we'll get a brilliant game worthy of the Friday the 13th name :D They certainly timed the kickstarter perfectly with everyone getting ready for Halloween :)

Oh yeah for sure I'd definitely like to team up with ZP minions for playing this, I can't think of any better way to play it tbh :thumbsup: I'd be getting it on PS4 when it's released :D
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:If 8 of us from the forum get the game, maybe we can one day meet up in the virtual world of Camp Crystal Lake. :thumbsup:
Now that is a great idea! And what better virtual place for the minions to meet up :wink:
It's almost time. They've just announced the release date for Friday the 13th: The Game. May 26, 2017. We will get to team up with other counselors trying to escape Jason. Or we get to BE Jason!

Here's the latest trailer video, that shows you what to expect for the appearance and gameplay.

I love that basically all of Jason's iconic looks from the movies are represented. There's even a new version of Jason, designed by Tom Savini. A charred and flaming version that shows what he would look like if he had come back from hell.

The game features songs from Crazy Lixx, a modern glam rock band with an 80s sound. Check out their songs XII and Killer. Perfect for a Friday the 13th story (or your next Halloween mix).

This video features their Killer song, set to footage of many Jason kills from the game (don't watch if you want the creative kills to be a surprise when you play). You can tell from Jason's body language that Kane Hodder did the motion capture. :twisted:

By Beast75
Just bumping this one back up. I have this game although only level 9 as I’m a casual player. Any of you guys on there with a PS4. It would be pretty cool playing and chatting with you guys. :D
By Pumpkinfreak
Beast75 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 am
No one playing???? Shame it’s fun with a good group of people.
I have a ps4 but haven't bought the game yet, my busy life doesn't allow as much time to be on my console as I would like :D
But I'll check it out for sure!
By Beast75
Pumpkinfreak wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:26 pm
Beast75 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 am
No one playing???? Shame it’s fun with a good group of people.
I have a ps4 but haven't bought the game yet, my busy life doesn't allow as much time to be on my console as I would like :D
But I'll check it out for sure!
Yeah I only grab time here and there. I’m so far behind and often end up dead :D