Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Euri
Does anyone else play this game?? Or even laugh at those who freak out while playing this game?? I have a lot of fun with this and it is pretty freaky. The back story gives me the chills. I keep hearing that there is supposed to be a movie coming out based on this game but I"m not sure of the details.

Anyway I thought that a night watchman set to watch a children's party place filled with animatronics that hunt you down at night to stuff you in an animatronic suit is the perfect game to play homage on a pumpkin! :lol: 8)

Some pictures for inspiration:

Freddy himself:

Foxy:

Springtrap: (I've seen a couple of people cosplay this and it put the game in a whole new terrifying light!

Springtrap caught on the camera crawling through the air duct to get to you:

And Mangle:

And a video of Markiplier playing Five Nights at Freddy's 2 for those who haven't heard of the game:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By b2b
I have the series of the Freddy games but haven't yet had the time to play them. Thanks for the reminder...I need to put that on my list of things I MUST do!
By Euri
Bumping this because my whole family would pick a character to carve and we'd love every minute of it. Besides, with the new game Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location coming out this would be fantastic! :twisted:
By Euri
Another bump, because, well honestly I'm begging. I have four boys and only one anamatronic to give them. It would be extremely awesome to have Bonny, Chica, and Foxy to go with Freddy. :D pretty please
By Euri
And he looks great! That's why I'm hoping for Bonny, Chica, or Foxy to go with him. As I said, I've got four boys who would all love a character. Such a fun game! :D
By mesmark
I didn't have much time to post. So, I just posted the link and the preview pic.

I knew I had seen that bear somewhere. A bad dream maybe ... :D

Freddy was a VIP last year. He's still in the VIP section but then I noticed him in the regular patterns as well when my kids were looking for something to carve.

But those others are pretty creepy too. :)=
By Euri
Very creepy, indeed! The very first time I played the game I got to night 4, but had dreams of things creeping down my hall to get me that night. (shudders) :D Last year my son carved Freddy and it was a big hit.