Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
I'm not sure where to stick this post. I didn't want to put it in with the swap posts, because I wasn't paired up with Mes this year. He just decided out of the goodness of his heart to send me (and a few others!) some cool Japanese Halloween goodies and one of his ZP! Mascot creations! I came back yesterday from a little over 2 weeks being out of state and saw a box marked from Japan. I instantly knew what I'd find inside and was so excited! I really just can't thank you enough Mark! If there is anything spooky you need from the states, just let me know!

By chuckwagon
Mesmark is an amazing guy! Knowing that Raven wasn't the only minion to receive packages leads me to think he spent a nice little lump of cash on shipping costs. Above and beyond the call of duty, for sure! I love that despite the distances between us all, we manage to come together in some shape or form! :D
By nosferatu
I echo Raven's sentiments 100%. Mark is totally awesome. I received a parcel from Japan a week ago and initially thought my daughter had been on Amazon buying TokiDoki's which they don't sell over here. However, she went even more mental when I opened the box and I too had a ZP! Mascot plus other goodies. They, like me, were blown away by the generosity and soooooo excited about having Japanese sweets. The mascot has pride of place and will remain in situ all year long. Totally amazing and true minion hero status.

I have taken photos but seem to have trouble uploading at the moment but as soon as I can I will.
By mesmark
I ran this all past Ryan back in early Aug. The mascots were finished at the end of Aug. and I had sat there wondering and wondering if was too early to send out the packages ... an early Halloween surprise is OK too, I guess :frank:

I'm glad the packages arrived and that you guys like the mascots. It was fun making all of those and fun to have them in the house for a while:

It's harder to make the smaller versions. With the foam, it much easier to make larger less detailed items. Anyway, please remember that they are meant to be viewed from a few feet away :frank:

I'm not sure when I'll make more, but someday ...
nosferatu wrote:... she went even more mental when I opened the box and I too had a ZP! Mascot plus other goodies. They, like me, were blown away by the generosity and soooooo excited about having Japanese sweets ...
Awesome! I was hoping your kids would like the treats.

ZP is an awesome community. It's always such a treat to share Halloween with all of you.
By monstermash

My minion says hi. He also says I'm not allowed to wear the socks, they belong to him. He also ate all the goodies...it wasn't me...honestly. Ok it was me :lol: So very generous Mark. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
By monstermash
He's also hidden the tissues, says he'll be really cross if I even try to break the seal on them. He's a real grump! I love him.
By Lala
That is so so so cool! :-) What a great surprise !
By amandap80
How fantastic! Great job mesmark!