Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By CanadianCarver
My daugther and I just finished this tonight and it turned our pretty good. We used a black plastic table cloth ($1.00) and some yellow tissue paper. Took some time to cut it out, but I was pleased with the results.

All I did was measure the window, and then cut the black plastic to fit. I then enlarged the stencils, taped them to the plastic, and cut right through the paper and plastic with an xacto knife. We then glued yellow tissue paper to the back and taped it up.

Here is a closeup
By belli
Those look awesome. Those should go over really well with your Halloween party guests as they arrive.
By Kittie
Very Very cool!

I used the black table cloths for my window cut outs too! Can't beat the price on those!! And they cut so easy!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, that's fantastic! Nice Burton theme you got up there. That window is the perfect place for those cutouts. Good work.
By CorpseBride
Those look awesome! I should really do something like that this year...:D

Great choices too, they fit so perfectly.
By katieme
That is so Awesome. Love it.
By Kittie
i want to do the front windows all across my house. . but i don't know if I will have time.
By CanadianCarver
Thanks everyone for the kind words! My daughter loves the Burton movies, so she got to choose the stencils. The plastic does cut easily, and it is pretty light so I am hoping the tape holds for a few weeks!

We are really going all out this year with our decorating. I am working with a local food bank and trying to get people to bring a food item with them when they come to my house. We have already dropped fliers throughout the neighbourhood, so hopefully we get a good turnout. I will post more pictures as I get my decorations set up.
By Tkaraoke
That looks totally cool! Makes me wish we had big windows like that to hang things in.