Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Phew. Okay, hopefully everyone got their match, and it's not the same person they had last year! Geez. I'm not a very good swap runner. haha. I've made a master list as well.

Again, if you didn't get your partner, please PM me.
Lala wrote:Phew. Okay, hopefully everyone got their match, and it's not the same person they had last year! Geez. I'm not a very good swap runner. haha. I've made a master list as well.

Again, if you didn't get your partner, please PM me.

It's especially difficult when you're an international forum and not everyone is sending internationally.    :lol:   I had to use an excel spread sheet last year.    :kiss:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:

It's especially difficult when you're an international forum and not everyone is sending internationally. :lol: I had to use an excel spread sheet last year. :kiss:
yeah. I made a spreadsheet too but didn't think to check peoples partners from last year. Hopefully it's all going to work out fine.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Got my partner, and can't wait to get around and round up some more Halloween stuff.
Me tooooo! One of the stores I wanted to go to today was closed on Sunday and I was mad :thumbsdown:

but I know what I am going to buy, I think. yippeeeeee!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Got my partner, and can't wait to get around and round up some more Halloween stuff.
Me tooooo! One of the stores I wanted to go to today was closed on Sunday and I was mad :thumbsdown:

but I know what I am going to buy, I think. yippeeeeee!
I went shopping last night. I'm not done yet, but my husband thinks I'm absolutely crazy.

he was like "Lala, you're not sending a bunch of presents to that Zombie pumpkin guy again, right??"

Um, no someone else, sweetie. haha. He's a good sport though.
monstermash wrote:The weird looks I've been getting when I ask someone in a shop in September if they have any halloween bits for a gift swap. I say "it's like a secret santa but for halloween". A secret Satan if you like. :wink: :lol:
I enquired in one shop about Halloween stock and the bemused assistant told me that "we put the Christmas stuff out first" as if that is next on the calendar. She said it in such a condescending and sneering way that it really aggravated me particularly the smirk. However, I now have her disembodied head in my fridge and do you know what? That smirk is actually quite cute.