Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Lala
3 hours until Walking Dead here in Idaho! so I totally would have time to carve one...okay, Ryan?
By nameless
I'd love to know if we're going to see Michonne or any other Waking Dead patterns this year. I'm going with a WD theme (already done Bicycle Girl, Arrow Walker and Burned Walker). I've got one pumpkin left ... whaddya say Patchmaster, should I save it for more WD or use it for something else? Hopefully we'll know in the next two or three days ... any longer and I probably won't have time to do it :cry:
Got a handful of other patterns in the works, but no more Walking Dead started or planned really. You never know, I've surprised myself with last minute designs I never thought I'd make. But I wouldn't save a pumpkin just for another Walking Dead design. :arrowhead:
By Lala
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Got a handful of other patterns in the works, but no more Walking Dead started or planned really. You never know, I've surprised myself with last minute designs I never thought I'd make. But I wouldn't save a pumpkin just for another Walking Dead design. :arrowhead:
sniffle :cry:
By nameless
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Got a handful of other patterns in the works, but no more Walking Dead started or planned really. You never know, I've surprised myself with last minute designs I never thought I'd make. But I wouldn't save a pumpkin just for another Walking Dead design. :arrowhead:

Ah, no worries. Thanks for letting us know :D
By Ajax
Who wouldn't want michonne with Samarai sword to carve there turkey???

By nosferatu
That's a really great reference pic. I could see that on a pumpkin and I have one left. A small one so may have to lose the katana!