Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
You do this year after year. You make our anxiety levels soar beyond normal capacity. Rather annoying for the wait, but ALWAYS great to see the finished product! This should be the best year yet! However. You have a curious minion on your hands. And he'd like to know the process behind a total site re-haul. Can you help me deepen my Zombie roots? Maybe open a few doors? :wink:

Not sure on how to expand on this further, but how you plan out the templates, the flash sections, mouse rollovers, fonts, the whole 9 yards so to speak (simplified of course. I'm no computer geek :oops: )
I should imagine not a lot. After all, Ryan makes it look easy doesn't he?

Actually, I should imagine he starts beginning of November, planning the following year's mascot, mulling over and trying new names, working out what direction to take us. Lots of thought and visualisation. like I said though, he makes it look effort less. I too, would be interested in the process. Is it set? Title first, mascot second? Colour scheme third? Good question SS.
I'm sure Ryan sits planning the new site in his HOUSE year after year, after the idea has grown from the SEED in his brain meat. I'm sure he stays up all NIGHT right through the DAWN going over the new site, almost like an ATTACK, before he's ready to let it loose like an INVASION. It seems like he takes an AGE in his LABORATORY thinking of the new site but I'm sure he gives it plenty of SPIRIT. One day, when all this is done, Ryan might even have time to take a BRIDE of his own, but until then, I imagine he's married to the ZP!

:wink:
Last edited by zombombie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Raven
zombombie wrote:I'm sure Ryan really ATTACKS the new site year after year, after the idea has grown from the SEED in his brain meat. I'm sure he stays up all NIGHT right through the DAWN going over the new site, almost like an ATTACK, before he's ready to let it loose like an INVASION. It seems like he takes an AGE in his LABORATORY thinking of the new site but I'm sure he gives it plenty of SPIRIT. One day, when all this is done, Ryan might even have time to take a BRIDE of his own, but until then, I imagine he's married to the ZP!

:wink:
Well aren't you clever! Nice job. :lol:
I'm at a loss for words with a comment like that :shock:

Smart alec :P