Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I still have the old forum as well, this doesn't bother me too much though. Long as its sorted out at some point.
Bravo! As great as we all expect at this point. One of the most exciting days of the year! I love the neon colors and the mascot is definitely amongst the all time best of ZP. I couldn't wait to see how the House theme would look and it does the long wait much justice. The navigation is ace!

Congrats to spud and punchi as well!
matspud wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Halloween has officially begun. Love the colours , the patterns, the downloads blah blah blah. Now I can go to sleep at night without worrying that I am going to miss something. Congratulations Ryan :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Aside from the kissing portion. I totally agree!! House has overtaken Curse, my previous favorite!
Thanks for the invitation to the HOUSE warming party. I love what you've done to the ol' place. You do know about the history of the place don't you.? All those pumpkins carved to death over the past eleven years? You don't ? Man, that Ryan was one twisted mother. Some of the patterns he carved in to his victims were just sick! He always was a sucker for a gourd with a pretty face though. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a happy twelve months here. Sleep tight.

The house logo is great and by far my favourite part. I also like how the mascot has evolved over the years. The colour scheme adds to that ethereal feel. Great stuff.
nosferatu wrote:Thanks for the invitation to the HOUSE warming party. I love what you've done to the ol' place. You do know about the history of the place don't you.? All those pumpkins carved to death over the past eleven years? You don't ? Man, that Ryan was one twisted mother. Some of the patterns he carved in to his victims were just sick! He always was a sucker for a gourd with a pretty face though. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a happy twelve months here. Sleep tight.
I just snorted my tea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"House" reminds me a bit of " Seed" if he had grown up on the wrong side of the vine.
Last edited by matspud on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
matspud wrote:
nosferatu wrote:Thanks for the invitation to the HOUSE warming party. I love what you've done to the ol' place. You do know about the history of the place don't you.? All those pumpkins carved to death over the past eleven years? You don't ? Man, that Ryan was one twisted mother. Some of the patterns he carved in to his victims were just sick! He always was a sucker for a gourd with a pretty face though. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a happy twelve months here. Sleep tight.
I just snorted my tea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"House" reminds me a bit od " Seed" if he had grown up on the wrong side of the vine.
Yeah, I hear that in the off season seed was hanging out with the wrong crowd, did some things he wasn't proud of and was looking forward to starting a new life in the burbs. Heard he bought himself a house......
LOVE the new site! LOVE the new patterns (especially Michael!!) LOVE the new mascot (I had taken a long time thinking about getting a mascot tattooed, and I think I just found him). LOVE the new shop items!

Halloween can begin, and unlike last year, I'M EXCITED :)= :frank: :phantom: