Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I had to have an outpatient procedure done yesterday on my esophagus, and needless to say I'm in a lot of pain. (YES! I am trying to get a sympathy launch!) I desperately want to take a nap but I'm afraid if I do I will miss the big moment. You know we are excited if we are not sleeping, not leaving the house or even afraid to step away from our computers and phones for an hour or two. :P
Maybe it will be advent of the Zombie Pumpkins! after all. Launched 1st October, a pattern a day for each day of the month? Can live in hope.....while we wait......and wait
nosferatu wrote:Maybe it will be advent of the Zombie Pumpkins! after all. Launched 1st October, a pattern a day for each day of the month? Can live in hope.....while we wait......and wait
A pattern each day would be awesome! but I fear that with a late launch we might get less patterns this year.
Raven wrote:I had to have an outpatient procedure done yesterday on my esophagus, and needless to say I'm in a lot of pain.
I hope you feel better soon Raven x
paddy_babe wrote:
Raven wrote:I had to have an outpatient procedure done yesterday on my esophagus, and needless to say I'm in a lot of pain.
I hope you feel better soon Raven x
In the words of Smokey Robinson, I second that emotion. I'm sure an immediate launch would prove a more effective long lasting pain killer than any drug. failure to do so means that Ryan couid well be charged with minion neglect.
nosferatu wrote:I'm sure an immediate launch would prove a more effective long lasting pain killer than any drug. failure to do so means that Ryan couid well be charged with minion neglect.

its all about the endorphins :lol:
My Kitty, who went missing from June 15 to Sept 15 just wants to see the launch happen so I don't go batty!!! :!: :!: :!:

Raven wrote:Between seizures, procedures and lost kitties, I don't know how Ryan can put us through any more torture.
I know right? Do I need to make a pouty face? WAAAAAH!

and I hope you feel better soon Raven! Being in pain is the pits.

We all need an pick me up. heh :thumbsup:
its still daytime over there so I still have hope! I really hope its not going be a two minutes to midnight (guess what I'm listening to :lol: ) thing. Omg such a cute cat, how can Ryan say no to that face :D
Hope you feel better soon, Raven and that an imminent re-launch will be the best cure!

I see the new face under the VIP section as well, but on my home page for the site the 2014 on Slimer has gone back to green. I hope this isn't a one step forward, one step back. :?