Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
ghostface wrote:I'm going to wake up tomorrow and the new site will be her. I just know it. Maybe. I hope so.
So we're assuming the mascot is female? :lol: Where is she then? Do you know when she'll arrive ghostface? :lol:
SuperSonic wrote:
ghostface wrote:I'm going to wake up tomorrow and the new site will be her. I just know it. Maybe. I hope so.
So we're assuming the mascot is female? :lol: Where is she then? Do you know when she'll arrive ghostface? :lol:
Hey, hey now I corrected my mistake. :P :lol:
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:Maybe there's so many new patterns waiting to be launched that he simply forgot? :thumbsup:
I really hope that is the case and not that there are so few patterns that the launch can't be until mid- october :shock: :shock:
Uhhhh guys. I have the site bookmarked on my phone, so when I went to check the site one last time before I headed to bed, the icon changed from Laboratory to the new mascot! See you guys, and hopefully the new site in the morning! :thumbsup:
EEEEEEKKK!!! So cool! :shock:
ghostface wrote:Uhhhh guys. I have the site bookmarked on my phone, so when I went to check the site one last time before I headed to bed, the icon changed from Laboratory to the new mascot! See you guys, and hopefully the new site in the morning! :thumbsup: