Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
I wont be able to wait and I hope the person who gets mine doesn't wait either. I'm ripping into mine and posting pics here..and on Facebook, cause you know, I NEVER post pictures on Facebook.... :P
vibhandaka wrote:Are we supposed to wait until Halloween to open our packages? Or can we tear into them right away? I don't have mine yet, I am just curious.
Only if you want to! I'll be opening mine when I get it. And yes.....please post pics of your loot for the rest of us to see!
By Dredge
Great Job Chuckwagon! I loved my box of goodies. I'll send you an email soon and answer your letter. I have been out of town on business.
YAY! Our first receipt! I am so psyched. I am sending out mine tomorrow!
Dredge wrote:Great Job Chuckwagon! I loved my box of goodies. I'll send you an email soon and answer your letter. I have been out of town on business.
Glad you liked it Dredge! The protective packing was a last minute, homemade idea I had, lol.
I got my package yesterday - I was so excited! My match was Raven, and she sure knows the way to my heart!
She sent an embarrassment of riches! Halloween pasta, cider and hot cocoa mix, pumpkin butter, skull rings, knee high Halloween socks, skull ice cube tray, a Jack Skellington bobble head, skull candles, a cute little tombstone and the snazziest green pumpkin with a black glitter chevron print. I am glad I hadn't finished boxing mine up yet! WOW!
By Raven
So glad you got your stuff! It was fun to shop for and send. I'm glad nothing seems to be broken, I took the "if it fits, it ships" quite literal. :P

I don't know if you have my name or if someone else does, but don't worry about not sending it yet. I will be out of town till October 6th starting tomorrow.

I can't wait to see more goodies other minions are getting!
zombombie wrote:And this is why my person will feel let down... Stupid lack of Halloween goodies in the UK!!
oh dear I am a bit worried now being a UK minion too!! zombombie if I find any good halloween stock out, I'll nudge you!

That goodie box looks amazing, I love the little Jack! Nice one Raven :thumbsup: