Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Beldame of the Zombie Pumpkins! is my third guess.

I mean, we've already had Bride of the Zombie pumpkins - which was the year I joined and got married!
Its really weird but I had a dream about ZP last night, I logged on and the theme had changed, it was *gulps* girlie! Like Seed of the Zombie Pumpkin had grown up into a teenage girl-kin.... :lol: there was skulls with bows etc but I can't think of the name (been awake too long) such a random dream lol (really glad it was just a dream :P viva la gruesome! )
paddy_babe wrote:Its really weird but I had a dream about ZP last night, I logged on and the theme had changed, it was *gulps* girlie! Like Seed of the Zombie Pumpkin had grown up into a teenage girl-kin.... :lol: there was skulls with bows etc but I can't think of the name (been awake too long) such a random dream lol (really glad it was just a dream :P viva la gruesome! )
Well Ryan has a Monster High doll, so.... :wink: :lol:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Also, the new website design has some colors that might push the limit of what can be called purple. Maybe even pink!? :lipssealed:
:D ooh exciting!
Purple? Pink? Hints?

Looking down the list of pumpkin characters, all but one have a seemingly male personality. I wonder if maybe Ry-Guy changes it up a bit and brings us another female-driven site title and character. I saw someone else guessed COVEN of the ZP, which is brilliant.

How about Sorority of the Zombie Pumpkins?
Pinks and purples could be all sorts of things (bruises for example lol) but I wouldn't put it past Ryan saying 'he' when it could be a male or female mascot. I can't wait till the new site updates, I'm checking daily now :lol: