Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've been keeping it sort of low key with the sneak peeks so far, but it IS August after all (where does the time go!?), so it's time to start driving you all up the wall by teasing with cropped images showing only pieces of designs. :lol:

It's always fun to start with a peek at the new mascot. This ghastly grim facade will be the face of the 2014 Zombie Pumpkins! More will be revealed in due time.

By ghostface
It's grotesquely beautiful!! The terms you are using (cropping and pieces) are making me think of an actual puzzle. But... You are also using words that include time.. So... I'm not necessarily sure quite yet about the title, or whether you're using word play yet to to tease us on the title, so I will be watching and waiting.. :wink:

Anyway I'm already in love with this new mascot! He (or she :wink: ) looks so gruesome! Can't wait to see more! :thumbsup:
By paddy_babe
so.excited.omg! I think if any of those words are a hint it would be 'grim' or 'gastly'.... will have to wait and see :D :thumbsup:
By Raven
paddy_babe wrote:so.excited.omg! I think if any of those words are a hint it would be 'grim' or 'gastly'.... will have to wait and see :D :thumbsup:
Grim and Gastly are the words that jumped out at me as well.
By SuperSonic
Ghastly huh? I'm begining to think that we might have another ghostly addition to our previous mascots this year.
By SuperSonic
I think it's high time we had another tease! I'm starting to feel like we won't get any more. :(

So how about it? Maybe...maybe just a little one?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're absolutely right. Sorry if I seem to have pulled a disappearing act for the last month or so. I've just been working feverishly behind locked doors. But here's another design peek for ya. The logo will soon be getting a fresh coat of paint.

By sloaner
SuperSonic wrote:I think it's high time we had another tease! I'm starting to feel like we won't get any more. :(

So how about it? Maybe...maybe just a little one?

Ask and thou shall receive haha. Hmmm this gives me an idea.

I think it's high time we had the new site, I'm starting to feel like we'll never get it :(
By Pumpkin Head
LOVE the new colors! And I think I know what the name for this year's theme is gonna be, too! :D