Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dementia
Remind me of the babe!!!

lol You guys are rock-a-sauruses. :D

OK, here is the collaboration between the three of us. Once again, thanks SOOOO much to belli and Ryan for helping!!

And what it would look like lit up:

I am in LOVE. :D :D :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Wow that worked out really well, great team effort guys! Ok Ryan you have 18.... no make it 17 minuets to mock that stencil up. Ready, steady... GO!!

Dan

P.S. One thing I would suggest is to elongate the left hand eyebrow (his right one) to give the eye that bit more support. That wont take anything away from the fab stencil.
By belli
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:P.S. One thing I would suggest is to elongate the left hand eyebrow (his right one) to give the eye that bit more support. That wont take anything away from the fab stencil.
That's what Ryan suggested too. Here's the pattern with that extra piece elongated.

By CorpseBride
That looks awesome!

*breaks into song*

I saw my baby...cryin hard as babe could cry
What could I do?
My baby's love had gone and left my baby blue..
Nobody knew!
What kind of magic spell to use...

And yes...that was from memory...:lol: :D
By Dementia
CorpseBride wrote:That looks awesome!

*breaks into song*

I saw my baby...cryin hard as babe could cry
What could I do?
My baby's love had gone and left my baby blue..
Nobody knew!
What kind of magic spell to use...

And yes...that was from memory...:lol: :D
I think I may have found people that truly understand me here... :cry: lol

And honestly I think I like the eyebrow pulled more to the left to connect it. It makes the eyeshadow look more dramatic. If you know what I mean? :D :D

And edited to say: Did you know David Bowie was the baby cooing on that track? He said the baby they brought in to do it wouldn't do what he wanted. :P

My favorite quote of the movie: Fear Me, Love Me, Do as I Say and I Will Be Your Slave
By CorpseBride
Dementia wrote:And edited to say: Did you know David Bowie was the baby cooing on that track? He said the baby they brought in to do it wouldn't do what he wanted. :P
Really? I did not know that! Well...I guess you learn somethin' new every day... I'm done.
By Dementia
CorpseBride wrote:
Dementia wrote:And edited to say: Did you know David Bowie was the baby cooing on that track? He said the baby they brought in to do it wouldn't do what he wanted. :P
Really? I did not know that! Well...I guess you learn somethin' new every day... I'm done.
lol I nerded out on the special features this last weekend. I was mostly intrigued on how he did the juggling of the crystal balls. That was interesting. :)
By CorpseBride
I have never watched the special features on my disc....I am really going to have to "nerd out" and do that too. I have always wondered how he did that crystal ball thing too. I think I know what I am watching tonight ;)
By Meya
It may be because I'm just weird, but I really, really, really want some of the critters from Labyrinth.

The Jareth pattern is awesome, but he needs goblins! What's a goblin king without his minions?!
By Pumpkin Hunter
Just thought I would add that my wife used to work with one of the guys who was inside Ludo and Jabba the Hut. Sad that the industry got over taken by CGI and he was working in a lab. Such a cool film.
By amandap80
I would absolutely love Hoggle as well. I think would carve into quite an impressive pumpkin.
By CorpseBride
Higgle hoggle...hogwart...

that would be fantastic.
By 500cdn
The David Bowie Picture Is Great

Labyrinth Was A Great Film
By OogieBoogie
There are a lot of creepy looking creatures in that movie that might make some interesting stencils (especially David Bowie).
By nosferatu
We all love Bowie in whatever form he appears. He has been requested a few times I think but the more we ask......

Posted these on another thread but I am now thinking I will just adapt Bowie lyrics until Ryan gives us a Bowie Stencil.

Ashes to Ashes,
Buy a Funkin,
We want Bowie on a Pumpkin,
Carved out in Zee Pee style,
Hitting an all-time high.

Or

Ryan, Ryan your site is the best
Ryan, Ryan the rest are a mess
Ryan, Ryan how could you know?
Pinhead I love him so.

Eventually, he'll do one out of sheer boredom of me and complaints from the rest of the forum.

But yeah, Jareth is great.