Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Jareth: Well, what have we here?
Ryan: Oh, uh, nothin'.
Jareth: Nothing? Nothing? NOTHING? Nothing, tra la la?

You are a Starman, I know you had been Under Pressure for a Labrynth pattern for All The Young Dudes to carve. This pattern will be in Fashion this year and it will have us all Dancing In The Street. We need a Ziggy Stardust smilie!
By Euri
Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I'm Super excited for this one!
Thank you Ryan! I love Jareth!

This will be the very next pumpkin I carve. I'll probably even put it on a foamy.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wouldn't really consider him a Movie Monster though. I suggest a new category: Handsome Heartthrobs. :kiss:
Haha, yeah I was about time, huh? No "Bog of Eternal Stench" for me. :lol: Considering how quickly some of you carved him, I guess he was highly anticipated!

Euri - yeah, I almost felt bad categorizing him as a "monster." Of course, he was the villain. He did some pretty cruel things, especially the emotional abuse of poor ol' Hogwart... I mean Hoggle. But ultimately you feel bad for Jareth. Sure, he's gotten a bit full of himself and abuses his power, but ultimately I think he's just lonely. All he wants is some more babies to add to his collection of goblins. And to hook up with a 15 year old girl. Nothing wrong with this picture. :o Instead he has it yanked away from him, and he's left to watch longingly (as a peeping-tom owl) while everyone else is partying. Poor goblin king.
By amandap80
Tkaraoke wrote:Love this new pattern! I'm finally getting fired up for Halloween!
There you go!!! We all just needed some Goblin King lovin'!
By amandap80
Sam and Dean Winchester would look good in my bedroom shots!
By b2b
Thanks so very much, Patch Master! What a wonderful gift to come home to after a very long, hard day and evening at work! I was holding off carving one of my foamies in the hope that you would have mercy on those of us who have been groveling for so long. I had even watched the movie again while carving and put him up as my screen saver just in case he didn't make an appearance this year; but you came through! I think I'll have to make several for some friends who also share the "fascination of the pants" addiction. :D :thumbsup: :D
By b2b
Raven wrote:What shall we all relentlessly beg for next?
There are still all those other great characters from the film. But perhaps we should let Ryan bask in his glory for this one for a bit before we make suggestions like putting a few in the V.I.P. pattern selection, etc. Thanks again Pants Master, er, Patch Master.
By Euri
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Euri - yeah, I almost felt bad categorizing him as a "monster." Of course, he was the villain. He did some pretty cruel things, especially the emotional abuse of poor ol' Hogwart... I mean Hoggle. But ultimately you feel bad for Jareth. Sure, he's gotten a bit full of himself and abuses his power, but ultimately I think he's just lonely. All he wants is some more babies to add to his collection of goblins. And to hook up with a 15 year old girl. Nothing wrong with this picture. :o Instead he has it yanked away from him, and he's left to watch longingly (as a peeping-tom owl) while everyone else is partying. Poor goblin king.
Yeah poor guy. When you put it like *that* you can see how picked on he is. We'll have to see if there are ANY volunteers to soothe his wounded soul.

On second thought we better have everyone draw a number. :wink:
By CorpseBride
Woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!! I had a feeling it was going to happen this year. Thank you Ryan!!! Jareth looks amazing!