Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
I don't believe I'm going to say this...

I would really love to see a stencil of Picachu leaping in the air using his lightning attack. There...I said it...
By Joey
*pat pat* Don't worry, there's no shame in pokemon! Seriously, pikachu would make a great pattern for kids. I'd love to see the Patchmaster's take on the little rat.

Ah, this brings me back to my younger days when I freehanded pikachu on pumpkins...
By Tkaraoke
I actually dislike Pokemon (and any anime based on a card game) but I always liked the relationship that Ash had between Pikachu. I'd love to see a stencil of Pika leaping through the air with lightning bolts shooting out his cheeks.
By Joey
I hate to geek out (Well actually I don't) but the card game came after the anime. The gameboy games started it all. But I can respect not liking pokemon, it is quite dorky :)
By Tkaraoke
Sorry, I mean shows like Yu-Gee-Ohcrap and Dual Bastards! ROFLMAO!
:)
By kumakumasan
There are SO many things you could do with Pokemon... you could pretty much start a whole site of just those stencils! I'd love to have the original core pokemon of Pikachu, Charmander, and Bulbasaur!
By reignman40
I would like to see some Pokemon as well. They would get carved a decent amount around my house with all the young-ens. lol
By Joey
The biggest problem with pokemon is I've found they rely heavily on shading, which just isn't the ZP way. One of the reasons I'd like to see Ryan pull one off ZP style even more!

But seriously, one word: Charizard.
By chuckwagon
I know I've already put in my 10 guesses in the other thread, but I was browsing through my "kreatures for kids" patterns for ideas on a pattern for a family member, and realized that he is super into Pokemon. I think Pokemon is still very popular and worthy of a Pikachu pattern at least, but his favorite is Charmander. I so move for Charmander, and/or Pikachu for "Kreatures for Kids" section :D

Anyone second the motion?
By SuperSonic
I would second this opinion, but I hate Pikachu. Charmander is alright. If I had to choose Pokemon for patterns (although not nearly as popular). I'll provide images later.

Snorlax
Squirtle
Gengar (it's a Ghost Type).

Seen here is Gengar Image

There are also many other Ghost types that I would put first.

Dusknoir
Chandelure
Cofagrigus

Although in terms of Popularity, Pikachu wins that contest, along with the Gen 1 starters. But being a Pokemon nerd, they get my vote.
By pagemaster1993
I'm not big into Pokémon, but this pattern is cool! This will be considered for carving.
I can definitely see my daughter carving this. If not, then I will, just for all the kids we get, and I'm sure they'll love it!
By BigScience
I would like to see (In addition to Pikachu) the original 3 that you pick from in the game.
Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle